Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
1676696654339.png

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Shesty was the player of the game, both in good and the bad. Good thing it was the right way around, he redeemed himself after a horrible 1st period. If it wasn't for the b2b, I think GG would've pulled him. Or at least that's what he should've done. But good thing Igor bounced back.

Kreider, 2 goals which is nice. The shorty was so important. Kids worked up an important goal and got the goals in the SO. Tarasenko was playing I guess? I'm not really concerned at this point. We are winning, and his mere presence is a net positive for the group I think. He'll get it together.

And call up Cuylle or something, and send Lech as far away as possible.

Going to be a hard game against a pumped up Calgary team tomorrow, hopefully they are too pumped up and it will cost them.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
1980s Wrestling Heel Victory.

Bobby Heenan or Jim Cornette rushed the Rangers to the dressing room after the Laf goal before anyone realized what happened.

Good comeback. Everyone giving Igor crap on here made me LOL during the game. Chill.

Lesychyun needs to be waived to Hartford already. Either play Kravstov tomorrow, or get Cullye on a red eye to Calgary now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad