Video Crosby's Fighting Style

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think his goal was always to try not break his hand and get a take-down before he gets tagged.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
I never knew he was that strong. What a beast. I can also tell he tries not to get hurt but man.. watching him dummy ference was something

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Jun 15, 2007
He kind of jumped that Florida player didn't he? Doesn't seem like he knew was in a fight until his jersey was over his head.

Reactions: adsfan and mikeyp24

Fordy

May 28, 2008
generally his strategy is to embarrass his opponents by showing how he can toss them around with impunity, and effortlessly at that. it's levels to this strength shit, he throws them like superman

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
His "fight" against Harrison reminded me of the PK Subban incident in the playoffs. Grind the guy into the ice when the refs aren't looking, just like pro wrestling. So yeah, he is a wrestler out there on the ice.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
If you had a core as powerful as Crosby you'd wrestle players to the ice also.

I mean Tim Horton used to bear hug opponents and cause them to submit....

No one ever called Tim Horton a wuss....

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Dude can't fight on the ice (nor should he be able to given his role), but his unreal leg strength would probably translate really well off the ice in a fight.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
The pattern I see is Crosby rag-dolling every one of those guys, and winning each encounter handily. It's an effective tactic. It looks like all those guys thought he would be easy pickings because of his status, and then got taken aback when they couldn't match his strength.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Sid's legs are tree trunks. His leg and core strength are what make him so damn hard to deal with down low. There's bigger and stronger guys out there, but pound for pound, for his size, I bet he's the strongest player in the league.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
More like he can't fight so he tries to suffocate his opponents in their own jerseys. He's undoubtedly strong, no question about it, but a fighter he is not. And he's better off that way.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I never knew he was that strong. What a beast. I can also tell he tries not to get hurt but man.. watching him dummy ference was something
Dummy him haha. He bailed as soon as Ference started taking over because he knew he was about to get his ass kicked. Ference was a way better fighter than Crosby is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad