Video Crosby's Fighting Style

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Pulling a Jersey to end a fight after you are tired or after you kicked their ass just to end it and not punish them more is fine. Im just saying there is something for the most part honorable about fighting in the NHL. 99% of the time the guys will say good fight or tap the guy or something to acknowledge its over. You only see them still **** talking or throwing if one guy does dirty ****.

The Moore/Bertuzzi thing is something that from day 1 I never thought it was a gutless reckless attack like some. I thought he was trying to get revenge popped him one and when he went down Bertuzzi uses his body to protect Moore and the injury was because the pile afterwards to Bertuzzi. But thats how I saw it. The punch was cheap but was no where near some of the stuff Ive seen Marchand do to guys knees.

And Chara and Scott are 2 different catagories. Chara is dirty as **** while Scott was just a huge goon. Scott had an enforcer job and did it without being a **** about it. Chara picks on guys who have no chance against him and RARELY ever accepted fights of guys his size and he is one of the worst when it comes to spinning to end fights and he ALWAYS goes for a take down if someone is actually putting up a fight. He is a giant ***** its embarrassing to me. Like Brian Boyle a big guy that in his fights always tries to go down quick because they thought their size would make the person back down or hwlp them and then they get popped and it turns right to the ground. Chara actually tried to kill patches a few years ago. The Moore incident was unfortunate but it was clear it wasnt intended to break a guys neck it was meant to initiate a fight and Moore dropped to the ice kinda embellishing to get a call or just protect himself and the pile hurt him. Chara literally tries to decapitate a man.

Late to the party, but Bertuzzi literally drives Moores head into the ice, after sucker punching him from behind, Moore is unconscious before he hits the ice. I hate Chara as much as the next hab fan, but atleast you could argue it was an unfortunate outcome. I dont believe Chara tried to break his neck.

Wow. This is a terrible terrible terrible post. It’s not even worth trying to argue it’s so terrible.

Bertuzzi was an innocent accident and Chara was trying to kill Patches. Hahahahahahahahaha ok bud.

I have seen Marchand do a ton of some of the stupidest stuff on the ice. But I have never seen him target a knee. More bizarre terribleness.

I agree its a terrible post, but low bridging someone typically targets the knee...

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Late to the party, but Bertuzzi literally drives Moores head into the ice, after sucker punching him from behind, Moore is unconscious before he hits the ice. I hate Chara as much as the next hab fan, but atleast you could argue it was an unfortunate outcome. I dont believe Chara tried to break his neck.

I agree its a terrible post, but low bridging someone typically targets the knee...
Well wasn’t trying to defend Marshmellow and I probably never will. Was just making the argument of how stupid the Bertuzzi comments were and how dumb it was to say as such. Low bridging is dirty AF and I won’t defend it but it typically targets from the hips down, not necessarily precisely the knees. Still dirty and unnecessary.

Muikea Bulju

Oct 11, 2018
I never knew he was that strong. What a beast. I can also tell he tries not to get hurt but man.. watching him dummy ference was something

He's the one who always picks the fights.

He only takes on smaller, preferably softer guys or someone unsuspecting / at the end of the shift.

He just chooses someone, jumps them and let's out some of his steam. Just does a bit of pullingg and shoving, not even really trying to land even his own punches. He's clearly not really trying to get in to fights he might actually get hurt himself too. (Face or hands)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad