Crosby vs the flyers (crosby is too good for this league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreator

Feb 18, 2017
Nice little warm up series for Pitt. Elliot and that other stiff they call a goalie are EASILY the worst goalies in the playoffs. Pens in a very charitable 5.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Nice little warm up series for Pitt. Elliot and that other stiff they call a goalie are EASILY the worst goalies in the playoffs. Pens in a very charitable 5.
If the Flyers stay out of the box it should be competitive. The Pens were the worst 5v5 team in the regular season to make the playoffs.

Reactions: North Cole

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Can we please just throw some reverse psychology and cheer for Crosby when he has the puck. Cos the chants don’t work

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I'm not sure what to make of this because Pens haven't been great 5 on 5 but Philly's D leaves much to be desired Imo, gotta think Crosby, Malkin, Kessel are going to devour them when Sullivan gets last change but who knows.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
AnishLoomba said:
i wonder if you'd say this if the situations were reversed

I'm talking about this.

with his ass grabbing i'd say the opposite

It’s time we let go of Giroux playing grab ass with a cop.

I’m sure he’s grown up and matured since then.

I think that Crosby gets pretty rattled by the 'Crosby Sucks' chants in Philly throughout his career. Likely it would work again as the go to move in Philly again.

LOL Maybe it's time for the Flyers crowd to knock it off with the "Crosby Sucks" chant since it doesn't seem to be working?

Hahah who are we kidding here?

Maybe think and then post.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
hf should have threads dedicated to each series or something….i don’t know. maybe something stickied somewhere? I’m not an idea man, just throwing out some thoughts.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad