Crosby vs the flyers (crosby is too good for this league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I already told you to think and then post, and asked if this is really how you got to 12k+ in 3 years. You got the pieces, baby, put 'em together.

Again, we're in an infinite HF hell loop.
no this is not how i got 12k posts in 3 years, and i was asking you a simple question.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
No one likes us and we don’t care!

Got to love that Pittsburgh small town feel.
I feel bad for the fine people of Pittsburgh and hope they make it through these tough economic times.I hope the playoffs can compensate for the dollars lost due to the FBI seizing backpage and all the people it will effect.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I feel bad for the fine people of Pittsburgh and hope they make it through these tough economic times.I hope the playoffs can compensate for the dollars lost due to the FBI seizing backpage and all the people it will effect.
Maybe they will relocate the whole city to Kansas? Especially with the incoming down years in sports.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I honestly don’t remember that. Just that beautiful display by Hatcher.

Ya i can't blame you for not remembering that but I'm sure you do remember Crosby going on to win 3 stanley cups since then and every accolade a hockey player can win while the pride and joy of Flyer organization's biggest achievement was molesting another guy...

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Ya i can't blame you for not remembering that but I'm sure you do remember Crosby going on to win 3 stanley cups since then and every accolade a hockey player can win while the pride and joy of Flyer organization's biggest achievement was trying to molest another guy...
I’d say the pride was a career high in goals, assists, and points, hopefully an MVP...at 30. He may end his career as the best flyer of all time. I wouldn’t hang my hat on the number of cup victories either. That’s like making fun of elderly, eventually it’ll be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->