Crosby diagnosed with a concussion

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
You realize that a huge number of hockey players get concussions every season right ? And yet for some reason Radek Faksa for example didn't have a thread saying he should retire after his concussion in the World Cup. Probably because this so-called "concern" is actually just a way for people to bring down a player they don't like. Otherwise there'd be 300 concerned comments for a lot more players than just Crosby whose concussion history isn't actually bad.

did faksa miss 100+ games? did faksa accomplish everything a hockey player can like crosby? did faksa make the money crosby made?

i'm a pens fan, but there is more to life than hockey

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
No, it really seems like they just don't want to play against Crosby the hockey player/don't like Crosby the hockey player and would rather he retire. Especially when you look at who is advocating for him to consider retirement, that's a pretty easy conclusion to come to.

read above, i live in Bethel Park Pa

maybe you should stop just caring about yourself and your own entertainment

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
concussions suck. well more so if you develop post concussion which can last months. I'm in post concussion its brutal. you feel car sick 24/7 and have crazy headaches. I feel for sid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad