CRDragon's Fantasy Draft Thread (Cap: $56.7M)

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Im seriously considering closing this because most of you guys just arent interested anymore.

3 straight autos?

Teamcanada

May 24, 2008
Yeah a stop is needed... its just not worth it.

I would like to see if this would work during the hockey season.

hans

Apr 13, 2007
westwood
I'm up next but I agree with stopping it. Auto me if there's a huge wave of support to keep it going, but since it doesn't really seem like it...

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
damn, that was a waste of time. good job running the draft CRDragon, TeamCanada & Billyshoes, it was fun while it lasted.

I agree, this was fun while it was still well, fun. It was something fun to do when there really wasn't anything else going on in hockey. Thanks to all who participated, and maybe we'll be able to finish through with one of these another day.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
damn, that was a waste of time. good job running the draft CRDragon, TeamCanada & Billyshoes, it was fun while it lasted.

I agree, this was fun while it was still well, fun. It was something fun to do when there really wasn't anything else going on in hockey. Thanks to all who participated, and maybe we'll be able to finish through with one of these another day.

Thanks CRDragon for doing a fantastic job running the draft.

It was a lot of fun!

Yeah same here, it's a shame more people couldn't have shown interest in this.

Fun while it lasted, great work.

Thanks guys.
Maybe next time, we'll hold something with a purpose....so it might actually motivate people to keep drafting.

Thanks to those that remained active this whole time....sorry that it had to be stopped because of inactivities and drop outs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad