Claimed off Waivers: Cramarossa to VAN

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
Joseph Cramarossa Waived by Anaheim (claimed by VAN)

According to @FriedgeHNIC, Ducks have put Joseph Cramarossa on waivers. Imagine they're trying to get him to San Diego. - Eric Stephens

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Another mistake by our GM. 4th line player, but he's a good one. No ****ing clue why we waived him before Boll or Shaw. He won't make it past Arizona or Colorado. He's a very ideal 4th liner.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
If the Avs ever manage to sell of any type of rental, I hope they will claim that dude tomorrow....

Waiver claims have been the bright spot of our season. As sad as it is. Nieto and Barberio have looked decent in comparison to the rest of our garbage depth players...

Can anyone give me a scouting report on him who has watched him more often than I did ?

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
No kidding. Team is scraping the bottom of the barrel to find bodies so he should be on their radar. Especially if Hansen is dealt.

3 years younger than Megna with more scoring in less games. Yoink!

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
If the Avs ever manage to sell of any type of rental, I hope they will claim that dude tomorrow....

Waiver claims have been the bright spot of our season. As sad as it is. Nieto and Barberio have looked decent in comparison to the rest of our garbage depth players...

Can anyone give me a scouting report on him who has watched him more often than I did ?

Cramarossa is your usual hit-anything-that-moves grinder.

He's a good skater, but not too much offensive ability. I would expect 10, maybe 20 points at year end. Creates a lot of space for his line mates with hits, plays an okay cycle game. Above all, he's hustling pretty much every shift - a good energy-generator overall.

He's nothing special defensively - not a liability, but also not that good on a counterpunch.

Cramarossa's a player who will live and die by his work ethic rather than talent.

That should help. Most of it holds pretty true.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
No kidding. Team is scraping the bottom of the barrel to find bodies so he should be on their radar. Especially if Hansen is dealt.

Considering they're calling up guys to replace guys who were callups and got injured? Benning really should strongly consider claiming someone.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Another mistake by our GM. 4th line player, but he's a good one. No ****ing clue why we waived him before Boll or Shaw. He won't make it past Arizona or Colorado. He's a very ideal 4th liner.

o8s2zq-0608sptldnlducks0615.01.jpg

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
It's surprising. Cramarossa looks like a solid player, that's young and cheap. Plus teams will be moving bodies for picks in the next day, so it would be more likely he would get claimed to fill sudden holes in the roster.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
He has been a solid fourth liner. Usually risking losing a player like him on waivers isn't worth any thoughts, but waiving him over Shaw and Boll just feels wrong. Shaw brings less energy, but does bring some PKing ability. Either way, annoying that Carlyle loves Shaw and just needs to have a pseudo-enforcer like Boll around.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
he's tough as **** too, multiple KO's. Would love him in a Canucks uniform.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Know nothing about him, but want the Canes to put in a claim just because of his name.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Arizona just dealt Ryan White, you can bet they will claim him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad