Confirmed with Link: Coyotes unveiling new third jersey 6/22

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I suck at technology, I'm lazy and my computer is basic. I'd like to see a third sweater, similar to those of yesteryear, back to a time before the Coyotes or OG Jets existed. Something similar to the attached template or even more basic. Perhaps just a maroon variant with grey or black shoulder caps, cuffs and collar, with black block "Coyotes" or "Arizona" on the chest.

If anyone cares to take this a step further, please do.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 13

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I have seen mock ups incorporating the state flag. They were pretty sharp looking. Not sure how people feel about the colour schemes? Do you have to keep the flag colours?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I have seen mock ups incorporating the state flag. They were pretty sharp looking. Not sure how people feel about the colour schemes? Do you have to keep the flag colours?

I did a mockup of a jersey several years ago using the flag colors. I thought it looked cool, but everyone else thought it looked like a roller hockey jersey. :laugh:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I did a mockup of a jersey several years ago using the flag colors. I thought it looked cool, but everyone else thought it looked like a roller hockey jersey. :laugh:
I liked them, very AZ. Everyone hates us anyway, we should troll them by making it very clear that we're in Arizona still.

I heard the 3rd jersey design was made by the same outfit that gave us Stu and the weed whacker. (I'm lying) but my expectations aren't very high for this.
So we're seeing them tomorrow?

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
So they pick the most socially awkward kid who's not old enough to be in a .... oh wait that's pretty much the whole team. Is there going to be a kid's area there for Clayt.....or wait my granddaughter to go to??

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Did a very rough design using MS Paint :help: Playing with the old Kachina mask and colours.

Attachments

• mock ccm coyotes 18.jpg
    mock ccm coyotes 18.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: RABBIT

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
I really dislike the current jerseys. The logo is very bland and while I like the colors, the way the colors are set up (the design) it looks just... kinda cheap. And bad. Also the logo is way too big in size, looks ridiculous.

I was a big fan of the original kachina logo, and those concepts on page 2 are amazing. Especially the first one with the head logo, but it needs to be a bit smaller too. The second concept's logo is the correct size. I like the idea of somewhat keeping the current color scheme, so no main black and no green, while bringing back the old logo or some variation of it. The cream color I think needs to be close to the same as Minnesota is using in their home jerseys, it looks great, and the main maroon-ish can't be too red. So really that first concept with couple of tweaks would be excellent, and its head logo would be a smooth transition from the current logo too. Would be one of the best jerseys in the league!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad