Confirmed with Link: Coyotes unveiling new third jersey 6/22

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Did a very rough design using MS Paint :help: Playing with the old Kachina mask and colours.

thanks @ducky! I don't know about the all purple primary color, but definitely on board with adopting the old school jerseys. I hope they get this right, their "We think you're going to like it" comments on twitter make me believe we're going back to our roots

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
@rt Switch some colours around?

Attachments

• mock ccm coyotes 18_home.jpg
    mock ccm coyotes 18_home.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: CC96

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It's interesting they say in that image that they say "#Coyotes will unveil new #Kachina third jersey on Fri. Here's our prediction:" Do we actually know for sure that it's kachina themed? Does that site maybe have some inside info they accidentally just leaked?

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
My photoshop has been out of commision for a while , or I would do this myself..

But could someone take that jersey and reverse the black and red ?

I also dont want black as the main color..I think this jersey above would rock with the red and black swapped. Maybe even the coyote head color swapped as well , though that may be going too far ..

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
My photoshop has been out of commision for a while , or I would do this myself..

But could someone take that jersey and reverse the black and red ?

I also dont want black as the main color..I think this jersey above would rock with the red and black swapped. Maybe even the coyote head color swapped as well , though that may be going too far ..

This is how it would look

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 9.07.42 PM.png

( this would be a misstep -- there's really no need to have 2 slightly different red uniforms. )

I think the new uniform will be fairly close to what is pictured in that puck marks concept, and i think it will be a very popular one.

Reactions: Mosby and SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->