Confirmed with Link: Coyotes training camp Sept. 12th - It’s the Premium Countdown.

CAS2232

Sep 27, 2019
Day-to-day means “entire season”. It always has with Raanta. It goes “day-to-day” until day 13 then they degrade it to “week to week” until day 27 then they degrade it to “month to month” until day 59 then they say “season ending”. It’s how it works.
I've been a longtime lurker for about 15 years. I finally had to create a damn account to say this is the most spot-on, m f-ing post I have seen in a long while. Back to enjoying the show...

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've been a longtime lurker for about 15 years. I finally had to create a damn account to say this is the most spot-on, m f-ing post I have seen in a long while. Back to enjoying the show...
As someone who’s been posting for about 16 years, I’d like to apologize for everything I’ve ever posted. :)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
As someone who’s been posting for about 16 years, I’d like to apologize for everything I’ve ever posted. :)

1409e3ada1a79e69a10de7155492d7a2.jpg

Reactions: Jagged Ice

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I liked Fasching in the one game I caught him in. Had good size. Was good on the forecheck. Just made good decisions and made really simple plays. Created a few chances. Didn't expose himself by trying to do too much and make an impression. These guys aren't special, but I'm fine with him as a call up, and he should be good for Tucson again.

It would not surprise me at all if Fasching wound up being called up more often than either Chaput or Ness.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Bunting did everything we asked of him, we just don’t have a spot. A team like Ottawa really should put in a claim.

Chaput and Ness look like they could sub in for injuries. I don’t see anything in Fasching.

So, we get the results now?

I'm getting a bit nervous about this bunch...

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Ness is a Dman... not comparable with the call up rate of a forward.

Apologies - I think I lumped Ness in on forwards from a previous post. Still, Fasching being returned after Merkley could be a sign that Merkley is not viewed as a potential piece with NHL potential. Would not surprise me to see him as a piece in a deadline deal.

I think Bunting and Fasching are quite highly regarded by us. I wouldn't put it past it to see both of those two here for more years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad