GDT: Coyotes @ Sharks - "Vlasic Park" - 11/2 - 7:30 PM - CSN-CA, KFOX

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011
LOL... one small nit pick... why is Vlasic a chicken in a GDT centered around his name?

Oh NVM I didn't realize they were all Vlasic....

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I was actually referencing the lines in the bottom right. Did we have confirmation from the staff that Havlat would be playing with couture and Marleau?

Hopefully Havlat gets to score this game.

Horace

Oct 2, 2013
Guess who's back? Boyle's Back. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back!

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
These are bloody brilliant! Awesome work Kirby. :yo: Man, I wish I had even 5% of the creativity you GDT folks have. :laugh:

SJSharks42

May 8, 2009
Boyle in and Irwin out was exactly what I was hoping to see tonight. Really excited to see the team play! Just need Burns and Torres back and we'll be dangerous.

Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Hertl-Thornton-Burns
Torres-Pavs-Wingels/Kennedy
Sheppard-Desi-Kennedy/Wingels

Looks like a great group of healthy forwards.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Nice to see the coaches sit the right dman.

I think we will see a stark difference as we won't have a "weak" pairing.

Defensive D+puck mover on each line.

You have to hope the pairings play up to their level. Lots of clean entries, escaping the forecheck etc. show the coaches this is the way to go.

Knowing our luck though Demers will decide to **** the bed lol.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I like those lines, though I'm sure we'll see the top 9 RWs switching throughout the night

SNOG 4-2
Couture, Marleau, Nieto, Vlasic

Morris, Doan

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Moore almost had a tear in his eye, great vid. Of course Demers is the one doing the most shaving haha. Burnzie is one of the coolest guys in the league.

Good to see Boyle back too! Just wish they weren't playing the boring ass Yotes, like every time they play them :p

edit: Oh yeh, this is my fav GDT this season, great job. Vlasic as the Metalocalypse guy was the best haha

Last edited:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
:laugh: I lost it at Thornton, and continued to lose it for Kennedy, Marleau, and Pavelski.

Also, I like that you incorporated mine and Nem's wish to have a team full of Vlasics.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Moore almost had a tear in his eye, great vid. Of course Demers is the one doing the most shaving haha. Burnzie is one of the coolest guys in the league.

Good to see Boyle back too! Just wish they weren't playing the boring ass Yotes, like every time they play them :p

edit: Oh yeh, this is my fav GDT this season, great job. Vlasic as the Metalocalypse guy was the best haha

Phoenix is 5-1 in their last 6 and scoring 4.3 goals a game. Sharks better be ready.

sharks fan 209

Mar 23, 2010
Is nieto in tonight? Hopefully they come out energized and ready to battle!

Sharks-4 hertlx2, marleau, Boyle

Yotes- 2 doan, vrbata

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad