GDT: Coyotes @ Sharks - "Vlasic Park" - 11/2 - 7:30 PM - CSN-CA, KFOX

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
That's easy. Couture's line is the top line going against the top competition. That eases things up for Jumbo and Pavs to do what they can in easier matchups. Which is a good way to go. You put your best offensive playmaker in the best situations to score.

Can someone who is good with advanced stats confirm this? I think it's true but it would good to see if the numbers prove it.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Can someone who is good with advanced stats confirm this? I think it's true but it would good to see if the numbers prove it.

It's still too early in the season to put a lot of stock into QualComp but according to the awesome extraskater Couture and Marleau rank 9th/10th among all skaters in the league (they are 7/8 among forwards), they're seeing very tough minutes.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012

they do.

pavs is seeing the easiest comp, thornton/burns arent seeing the toughs, but they do see a healthy dose of second lines. so they arent all the way sheltered, but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad