GDT: Coyotes @ Sharks - "Vlasic Park" - 11/2 - 7:30 PM - CSN-CA, KFOX

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
M-E Vlasic's a good player, but I don't like your chances if he's the only Shark who shows up tonight.

Someone help me out with your lineup ... Thornton's the chicken and Marleau's the weird, effeminate, cartoon dinosaur? Yeah, that sounds about right ... :sarcasm:

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
:laugh: I lost it at Thornton, and continued to lose it for Kennedy, Marleau, and Pavelski.

Also, I like that you incorporated mine and Nem's wish to have a team full of Vlasics.

Yep, we were joking about cloning Vlasic during the LA game.

TheJuxtaposer said:
I demand a Vlasic Park-themed GDT.

When nobody signed up for the Yotes game I thought I could make a quick one for you!:D Happy everyone liked it!

cheechoo train

#playoff_fail
Jan 8, 2007
San Jose
Hipsters: 5
Fans of empty seats:2

Nieto, Boyle, Hertl, Marleau (2)
Ribeiro, Ekman-Larsson

Let's hope our value for independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter, as well as our rejection of the culturally-ignorant attitudes of mainstream consumers, and groovy vintage and thrift store inspired fashions, tight-fitting jeans, old-school sneakers, and sometimes thick rimmed glasses can push the Sharks to victory tonight.

[Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Hipsters: 5
Fans of empty seats:2

Nieto, Boyle, Hertl, Marleau (2)
Ribeiro, Ekman-Larsson

Let's hope our value for independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter, as well as our rejection of the culturally-ignorant attitudes of mainstream consumers, and groovy vintage and thrift store inspired fashions, tight-fitting jeans, old-school sneakers, and sometimes thick rimmed glasses can push the Sharks to victory tonight.

[Mod]

:laugh:

Are you the guy that poops on the escalators everynight?

Last edited by a moderator:

cheechoo train

#playoff_fail
Jan 8, 2007
San Jose
:laugh:

Are you the guy that poops on the escalators everynight?

Actually, I work in commercial property management for a property with many escalators, so no, that would be in bad taste. :laugh:

Oh wait... I mean, yes, I love doing that, place it on fire and put it in a bag to top it all off. I'll continue to be unemployed and live off of my parents' trust funds. It's worked for Silicon Valley so far, hasn't it?

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Vlasic Park ...

1227.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad