Coyotes Reverse Retro Jersey Discussion

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
If anyone is interested, they just went live on coolhockey.com. Free shipping to Canada and the jerseys are cheaper than they were on NHL.com. I paid $200 CAD for mine.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Alright. Well, this has clearly already been an overwhelming success for us. Love them or hate them, mission accomplished.

I would guess that most any Kachina related merch would sell like hotcakes tbh. It's really popular right now, when they first re-introduced the throwback black it would run out of stock all the time.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I would guess that most any Kachina related merch would sell like hotcakes tbh. It's really popular right now, when they first re-introduced the throwback black it would run out of stock all the time.
Yup weird stuff is in. A bit surprised to see the Ducks on there too. There's are a bit too weird for me.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Stepan gonna buy the entire auction out

throw-in-the-toaster

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If anyone is interested, they just went live on coolhockey.com. Free shipping to Canada and the jerseys are cheaper than they were on NHL.com. I paid $200 CAD for mine.
I just went to their website and the Yotes jersey is out of stock.

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I wonder if next season the howling head is completely gone. Black and white kachinas with the purples as the 3rd.
That's probably what's happening, if I had to guess; the culmination of the 25th being the team rebranding to the Kachina. I don't recall the last time they've used the howling logo in media graphics since the playoffs last season; it's pretty much all been Kachina.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I wonder if next season the howling head is completely gone. Black and white kachinas with the purples as the 3rd.

The purples were only going to be for this season. Quick cash grab and have a different third the year after for the Kachina rebrand.

then the purples sold out across pretty much every retailer.

multiple times.

Reached out to my source to see what he might know.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
The purples were only going to be for this season. Quick cash grab and have a different third the year after for the Kachina rebrand.

multiple times.

Yeesh I hope they are only for one year. I don't even want to watch a game when they are wearing those.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016

multiple times.

Where did you hear they're only going to be for one year?

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Where did you hear they're only going to be for one year?

All of them were planned for one year minimum. It’s a promotional jersey. Teams can use them beyond this season as a third jersey. This is what I heard shortly before the RR jerseys were unveiled.

Coyotes brass are highly encouraged by sales of the jersey, and it’s likely going to stay beyond this season.

Of course, as the league looks to recoup as much revenue as possible, all of this can mean jack and they end up rolling out 20 uniforms next year with ads on all of them. Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad