Rumor: Coyotes Pursuing Taylor Hall per Friedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
1st+Bahl is my guess and I’d be very happy with that. Bahl is overrated and if he were even 6’3 he’d be considered a mediocre prospect

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
what i have heard it's just a rental.
Hall doesn't want to discuss extension
Hall wants to win, he says he doesn’t care where though AZ is pretty unappealing. I doubt we make it past the first two rounds though this is good for Yotes hockey

Reactions: Edenjung

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Or losing other teams interest. Florida backed off because they will only want if he signs a deal. Smart.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

Chayka played Shero imo. Said he was too high on Bahl to trade him and when Shero got desperate he finally accepted it. If it’s around 1st+Bahl+conditional 1st it’s a fantastic deal. Chayka’s done a good job of building a respectable lineup but now it’s time to focus on improving our prospect pool and development. I’d be pissed if I were a Devs fan thinking they could get Byram lol

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Regardless it's too much in my opinion.
Halls production isn't that great and he doesn't want to talk extension right now.

But it's just me.
So back to my uni assignment.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So, a first only if Hall resigns? I love it. Looking back, 2 years ago I posted that this was the year to make a splash acquisition.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Props to chyaka. Rental or not, this will have a positive impact this year and should certainly cement us in the very least, a wildcard spot. Keeping raanta should gain us quite a few more wins then we would have otherwise had. I personally liked schnarrs game during camp but it's not looking like he or merkley are going to be cracking our lineup anytime soon.

Big thanks to Meruelo for supporting this franchise!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
The one thing that I will say about Bahl is that he has a combination of size and skating that isn't seen very often. I would be worried that we would sell Bahl like the way that the Islanders sold Chara. I don't necessarily want a team that is complaining about its lack of potential size/grit/etc. to then give away the closest thing that we have to providing that.

One other thing is that if there is an extension talk already in place, it may change the scope of the return. A signed Hall may be a return of Raanta, Keller, and a 2nd round pick. I don't think that anyone was granted any permission to discuss an extension or if that is even a possibility, so it may be a moot point.
I agree but remember Ottawa choose Redden you get Chara when he hit UFA status. Chara never became the hall of fame player until his late 20’s. He took forever to become that impact player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln