GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers / 6:00PM MT / SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
if you guys want some laughs go read the coyotes game day thread, lol they are in disbelief, they cannot beat the tank masters

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'll say it again, Oilers finish in 3rd, pick 4th, 3 US teams pick the top 3. The faux winning streak is coming. It will also help MacT sell next year country. Just watch.

There's a much better chance of that happening than us drafting 1st and 2nd.

McShiva

5-14-6-1
Aug 27, 2010
What I really don't understand is if the goaltending is so bad, and has been pretty much all season, why the hell don't they just send one of them down and call up Bachman. It couldn't be any worse than what we are seeing now could it?

Smart Dunsparce*

And people here trashed me when i doubted their heart when they bailed on the world championships... Now who wants to say that wasnt a great indication of what kind of heart they have......? Zero heart in this group.
Stamkos once skipped the world championships, Stamkons has no heart.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
This is how bad the Oilers are. from the coyotes game day thread

That's it, I'm shutting this off. I can't stomach watching another ****ing win against the ****ing Oilers, they're the only ****ing team we've been able to beat, since Halloween, and they're the only team we can't afford to win against. God ****ing dammit. This the first time I've been pissed off about hockey all season. I'm done for the night.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Bettman will make sure the Coyotes win the lottery. Not sure what they're so upset about. Just let us at least have Eichel.

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
Kinda sad that we have two failed rebuilds back to back. We're basically now headed in our third straight rebuild :cry:

They're not going to make the playoffs for a looooooooong time yet.

We maybe got some second line forwards with our last first overalls!

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Some nice passes into peoples feet from Schultz. Norris potential passes.

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
Stamkos once skipped the world championships, Stamkons has no heart.

Given his track record, i dont know that he has much to prove. That argument had some merit last year, but now its just clear that these Young Guns just dont give a *******. Eberle has been completely invisible in this game, Hall and RNH a close second. Thinking about the break and how to spend their millions, or PS4 battles later. Gutless players shoing their true colors then, and again tonight.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
This is how bad the Oilers are. from the coyotes game day thread

just wait until Saturday, I sense a whooping

remember when we beat calgary 10-0? I would think Bob Hartley might remind them of that if they get up 3 or 4

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Given his track record, i dont know that he has much to prove. That argument had some merit last year, but now its just clear that these Young Guns just dont give a *******. Eberle has been completely invisible in this game, Hall and RNH a close second. Thinking about the break and how to spend their millions, or PS4 battles later. Gutless players shoing their true colors then, and again tonight.

The losing has broken them. Can't subject young players to this much losing and expect them to play balls to the wall five years in.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Edwards quote: "This is basically a 1-0 game dressed up in a 5-1 costume."

Ya I see it visually the exact same way.

Now scuse me while I get my anti-psychotic drugs... that hairy 5-legged spider-zombie that ate my grandfather is telling me to do bad things again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad