GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers / 6:00PM MT / SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoh

Nov 22, 2014
Man all of this just smells like we're firing Lowe and Mac T at the end of the season, unless we fire 1 and pin the blame on them, then we can keep the other!!!!

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Holy ****ing ****balls, ****.

image.php

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
lol Drai and Yak have more heart than those good old canadian boys Hall and Eberle

And people here trashed me when i doubted their heart when they bailed on the world championships... Now who wants to say that wasnt a great indication of what kind of heart they have......? Zero heart in this group.

McShiva

5-14-6-1
Aug 27, 2010
Man all of this just smells like we're firing Lowe and Mac T at the end of the season, unless we fire 1 and pin the blame on them, then we can keep the other!!!!

Nope we already know the scapegoats now, the heads of the scouting staff. The only way we will ever see those two gone is they ended up firing everyone and there was no other person left to actually fire.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Because he didn't make his damn core available.

Like I said, he's going to do something stupid this summer at the draft.

I will not be surprised if we end up with #1 and #2 in the draft.

Not that it will be any better...it's just "resetting" the rebuild.

There is no way in hell that we get the 1st and 2nd overall picks at the draft, none, zip, zilch, nada.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Just to add insult to injury, Gagner will probably get in a fight with Gazdik and beat the **** out of him

and then Dubnyk will score the empty netter

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Kinda sad that we have two failed rebuilds back to back. We're basically now headed in our third straight rebuild :cry:

They're not going to make the playoffs for a looooooooong time yet.

Epoh

Nov 22, 2014
Nope we already know the scapegoats now, the heads of the scouting staff. The only way we will ever see those two gone is they ended up firing everyone and there was no other person left to actually fire.

Well maybe Mac T will step in as our interim scout and equipment manager as well and we can then pin it all on him... As for Lowe he can be interim team clown. I actually think I'd be more excited if we fired everyone in the OBC than drafted McDavid. That's how bad it is.

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
There is no way in hell that we get the 1st and 2nd overall picks at the draft, none, zip, zilch, nada.

I'll say it again, Oilers finish in 3rd, pick 4th, 3 US teams pick the top 3. The faux winning streak is coming. It will also help MacT sell next year country. Just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad