Friedman: Coyotes gauging the market on Chychrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
Im getting vision he is going to be Red Wings soon

I hope you are wrong. On the other hand, some actions of Steve Yzerman put me on my guard.

I think Detroit has other tasks. Detroit will not fight for the Stanley Cup this season (Jakob Chychrun LD; AAV $ 4,600,000; UFA 2025). Other teams are more interested in the hockey player.

Arizona won't give Detroit a discount. The player cost will be very high.

I think Detroit needs to continue on its path calmly.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Umm. You sure you dont have any more poop to throw in that will not help them rebuild?
Your first is the only part of that list they would want
Niemela is a stud prospect and Robertson is really good as well, and the first is late. I agree th other stuff is meh but I assume its for cap. Either way he will return a very large haul.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Crouse (50%) & Chychrun
for
Robertson, Niemela, Holl, Ritchie/Mikheyev/Cap & 1st

Definitely not enough but people are sleeping on Niemela. Hes having a special year . Robertson is a good prospect as well but hasn't shown he can stay healthy as a pro yet so the shine is a bit off . I don't see Toronto being players here. That went out the window with Rielly extension.

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
I think the Rangers have no problem with compensation.
I think the Rangers have no problem with compensation (@50% ret).

I don't know if the team needs it, given the high cost of a hockey player.
In fact, it is a payment for the difference in skill between Chychrun and Lindgren or Chychrun and Miller.
Before exchange - Left Defense 1/2: Ryan Lindgren, K'andre Miller.
After the exchange - Left Defense 1/2: Ryan Lindgren, K'andre Miller, Jakob Chychrun.

Who will leave the team?

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
I wrote before:
“The previous GM did not do its job. The new GM works great.
I think Alex Meruelo should be happy with the way Bill Armstrong works.”

I understand the situation in which he finds himself. I understand the motives behind his actions. I understand the way he goes.
Arizona needs the Jakob Chychrun exchange. This is a logical continuation of the chosen path. This is true from the simplest mathematical point of view.

If the club is offered good compensation, Bill Armstrong must take the next step.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Niemela is a stud prospect and Robertson is really good as well, and the first is late. I agree th other stuff is meh but I assume its for cap. Either way he will return a very large haul.

Niemelä is nice offensively, but has worse defence than any of crappiest Toronto defencemen defensively.

Definitely trade bait, won't help Leafs on their biggest problem.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Detroit should be all over this. He would set our defense for a long time. Seider/Hronek right side and Chychrun/Edvinsson left side. Talk about stacked.

Edvinsson - Seider
Chychrun - Hronek
Who cares who the 3rd pair is.

Gotta imagine Detroit can put a package together that would work.
Would take Edvisson to get him most likely though

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
If they could get Byfield they should do it. But it should be a prospect like that or else they should keep Chychrun.

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
He'd be perfect for the Leafs, but they have no assets to do it. If it was last off season I'm sure a lot of Leaf fans would be looking at moving Marner in a deal for Chychrun.

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
That's your personal opinion, I don't think LA's front office sees it the same way.
And that’s your personal opinion which is 99.99% of this forum.

Im getting vision he is going to be Red Wings soon
Curious why you think so

I think the Rangers have no problem with compensation.
I think the Rangers have no problem with compensation (@50% ret).

I don't know if the team needs it, given the high cost of a hockey player.
In fact, it is a payment for the difference in skill between Chychrun and Lindgren or Chychrun and Miller.
Before exchange - Left Defense 1/2: Ryan Lindgren, K'andre Miller.
After the exchange - Left Defense 1/2: Ryan Lindgren, K'andre Miller, Jakob Chychrun.

Who will leave the team?
so NYR would be interested at 50% retained? The costs would be insane for that contract on a contender.

More than that. More along the lines of 4 1sts+ And they aren’t giving up more players nor taking pure dumps back
So more than Eichel?

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I would love to see him end up in Edmonton if he's dealt. Just not sure if they have the assets to win the bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad