GDT: Coyotes @ Ducks - 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
From a pure entertainment, going-to-the-game standpoint, this is a pretty exciting lineup.

Gonna make it a point to try to watch Mahura, who seems like he's putting himself in the conversation to see some NHL ice time this year.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
The Arizona lineup is woeful tonight we theoretically should destroy them.

Terry needs to start showing something to stick on Getzlafs wing. I like the idea of putting Cogs with Steel and Perry.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
God I feel for Fowler every year we stick him with some plug. Hopefully Montour is gonna be his partner come the regular season.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
God I feel for Fowler every year we stick him with some plug. Hopefully Montour is gonna be his partner come the regular season.

They’ve been splitting the D all preseason. Lindholm has been with Larsson and Welinski as opposed to Manson. I wouldn’t read anything into any pairings at this point.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I'd really like to see Lindholm - Montour & Fowler - Manson for an extended trial.
I know it doesnt work out handedness wise but I really wish there was some way we could try Lindholm-Fowler and Montour-Manson

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I'd really like to see Lindholm - Montour & Fowler - Manson for an extended trial.
Yeah, so would most others. Just like we would have liked to see Fowler-Manson and Lindholm-Vatanen. So not much chance of RC giving it a try, unfortunately.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Unfortunately, my ongoing nightmares about Bieksa’s play make him unforgettable.....have a feeling our new pylons will contribute in a like manner

We've at least upgraded to the taller, more streamlined model with better reach.

sweet-attacktriangle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad