GDT: Coyotes @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Missed a lot of comments so I’m sure it was mentioned but this was a really nice game for Schmid - don’t think you can fault him too much for the goals scored and he made some big saves before the Devils really turned it on.
The only goals scored on him were PP goals so he exceeded my expectations despite his SV% for the game. Hell one was off our own Dman so they only scored 1 goal on the PP on him really. That's good in my book.

Love the crowd chanting SCHMIDDDDDD every time he touched the puck late in the game. Love the crowd being playoff levels before Thanksgiving for once.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I saw Matt Loughlin is gonna be filling in for Erika on TV but did anyone see who is gonna be filling in for Matt for the radio broadcasts?

Reactions: Guadana

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The only goals scored on him were PP goals so he exceeded my expectations despite his SV% for the game. Hell one was off our own Dman so they only scored 1 goal on the PP on him really. That's good in my book.

Love the crowd chanting SCHMIDDDDDD every time he touched the puck late in the game. Love the crowd being playoff levels before Thanksgiving for once.
16,514 offical attendance for the game

NJDfan86

Dec 29, 2021

First goal was a total fluke, and the second goal maybe gets saved 1 out of 10. Both being on the PP seemed like an unlucky occurrence than anything.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Opens GDT

“Mermis”

Me:

7C0FC92B-9324-4A20-A129-656B92569B0D.jpeg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I thought it would take more time to get the crowds back and buying in, but apparently not.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That's some exceptionally quick modding for me to have missed it entirely. Sad as that may sound on my end.

Hope we're not talking about @Devilswede he definitely had someone on the inside for a bit, hooked it up when he could, and seemed like a nice enough guy.

I do believe he was essentially run off because 'some' people thought he was full of shit.

It was more he became insanely negative. Like Rangerdoggo levels and people got fed up with it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I thought it would take more time to get the crowds back and buying in, but apparently not.

First place in the division, 12-3 record and a 9 game winning streak for a team who has a young and hungry fan base that is absolutely desperate to finally see some good winning hockey will do it.

If they structured the pricing better it would have been a legit sell out tonight and more going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad