Coyotes Central

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Say what you want about ownership, it has never been easier to watch this team than it is right now. My therapy bill proves it

Just go for a walk. ;)

I find my Roku easier to navigate than other interfaces. I especially don't care for amazon Fire.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
If this is on Apple TV I’m gonna lose my mind. I just got cable so I didn’t have to deal with Tablo.
I’m signed up…. running it on Safari.

Replay of the Wild game is already available (not that I’d want to watch :laugh:

Figured it’s comparable to Vegas’ service and it’s $69.99 annual.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I paid $25 for the rest of the season. Just wanna see how it goes.

If I can’t get out of my cable contract one of you can have my credentials for the season

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Guys, this app f***s

Definitely gonna go do some sexual favors to try and get my cable canceled
There's not an android app that I can find or one for my Chromecast so I'm hesitant to try it until that happens. Have you tried it in a browser?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’ll switch the app when the games really matter. Tablo has been screwing up lately and not recording games properly. Dropping halfway through and then starting another recording that “fails” etc. I’ve missed 33%-66% of several games in 2024 alone.

I haven’t cared because of the losing streak but if these were playoffs on the line, do or die games, I’d be furious.

It also sucks that I can’t watch when I’m on the road. Tablo DVR only works when you’re at home.

But I paid the $100 for the Tablo. I’ll let it ride another season probably.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Note: Game consoles and Smart TV web browser are NOT supported.
So close...yet so far!

Imagine listing over 1,000 zip codes not in numeric order. AM Jr in charge of this as well?
I was also going to comment about putting all 1000 of them in a single column but I guess since they're not in order you're pretty much forced to Ctrl+F anyway. haha

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad