Coyotes Central

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Imagine listing over 1,000 zip codes not in numeric order. AM Jr in charge of this as well?
You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill. I took me about a minute to find mine. We all have been waiting for this, and were told we won't have streaming until next year, and now we have before the end of the season and you are complaining about the zip codes not being in numeric order.:banghead:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill. I took me about a minute to find mine. We all have been waiting for this, and were told we won't have streaming until next year, and now we have before the end of the season and you are complaining about the zip codes not being in numeric order.:banghead:
Ah, but theirs's a much better reason to post than this post of yours. ;)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Didn’t realize until now they have a YouTube type chat bar…… but I use full screen.

IMG_3987.jpeg

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
What a time to live in. I remember when I was a kid having to use a VCR to record something if I wanted to, and having to be there to start recording it. If you weren't home for the show you wanted to watch, you were out of luck.

Ended this early, meant to say now we are complaining if you can't DVR something or start something in progress from the beginning and skip/go back etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Yo T

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
What a time to live in. I remember when I was a kid having to use a VCR to record something if I wanted to, and having to be there to start recording it. If you weren't home for the show you wanted to watch, you were out of luck.
...*and* you had to wait until it was over to watch it. Even if you had a programmable one and didn't have to be there when it started, as I did (and hey, I'm in software, so I could usually figure those things out). But you did have to remember to program it sometime in the 7 days leading up to the event.

But at least in those days you didn't have those damn 'spoiler alert' tickers....

Reactions: Kai Yo T

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
FYI, they just dropped a native Chromecast app for Coyotes Central in case you don't want to cast it from a browser. Still no Roku app yet but this is progress!

Reactions: Matias Maccete

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Anyone else been have major Tablo DVR problems in 2024? I’m running into an issue where the majority of the games I attempt to DVR fail to record due to some error. It’s smart enough to start the recording over again but then only records the first 90 mins of the broadcast. Also the quality is severely degraded. It’s just suddenly unusable. Worked like a charm in 2023.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad