GDT: Coyotes at Wings 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I can't believe how bad this team looks. It would be one thing if it was the olden days when the team was so good they just took the night off but they've lost 2 in a row, are outside a playoff spot, and need every point they can get and this is the effortvthey give my god
This is what it looks like when a coach has lost a team.

Zero reason we shouldn't be winning this game by 3-4 goals. Zero.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Bad luck AA, but keep it up. Really love the way that kid makes plays and creates offense all on his own.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Kronwall with the drop pass.....dear lord has no one told him that play fricking doesn't work on the PP????

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Here's my prediction for this PP:

-Step 1: Faceoff loss
-Step 2: Retrieve the puck and struggle to enter the zone
-Step 3: Finally enter the zone
-Step 4: Pass, pass, pass, pass
-Step 5: Shot from a bad angle blocked
-Step 6: Arizona clears the puck

Repeat steps 2 through 6

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
This is what it looks like when a coach has lost a team.

Zero reason we shouldn't be winning this game by 3-4 goals. Zero.

We suck, but I figured Arizona would play practically as well as they can after getting embarrassed 7-0 last night.

Oct 18, 2006
What absolute garbage.

I'm struggling for words.

I don't like singling out players, but after defending him all season, what the heck is up with Tatar? When he plays with energy and tenacity he is dangerous even when not scoring. But he's not even providing any energy or spark, he's totally useless out there.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
How are we down 3-1 to the yotes at home again? This is pathetic.
This is undoubtedly one of the top 3 most pathetic games I've seen the Wings play in my life.

It may be #1.

We suck, but I figured Arizona would play practically as well as they can after getting embarrassed 7-0 last night.
Arizona can't play well. And they're not. They're giving away pucks, they're letting us slip through their D, they're overcommitting offensively. We just are not doing anything to take advantage.

If all it took was a bad loss to get them to play well, they wouldn't be dead last in the league with the worst road record, worst road PK, worst record on the 2nd night of back-to-backs and 3rd worst PP.

Wings should be equally motivated to play well if not more so.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
can we please fire trashill now?

Depends on what Holland thinks of Nelson. I don't think Holland is going to fire Blashill and hire an outside coach. If you do that, and that outside coach also struggles, you can only blame the roster - which would be Holland blaming himself. Not going to happen. But if they just fire Blashill and bring up Nelson as the interim coach, then if Nelson doesn't pan out, you can claim that you just threw in the towel by bringing up Nelson - not that he was your first choice as new coach.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Depends on what Holland thinks of Nelson. I don't think Holland is going to fire Blashill and hire an outside coach. If you do that, and that outside coach also struggles, you can only blame the roster - which would be Holland blaming himself. Not going to happen. But if they just fire Blashill and bring up Nelson as the interim coach, then if Nelson doesn't pan out, you can claim that you just threw in the towel by bringing up Nelson - not that he was your first choice as new coach.

If blashill gets fired, I would imagine one of the assistants would take over for the remainder of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad