GDT: Coyotes at Ducks 7pm PST HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Finally. Let's go Ducklings!
innoissaan.gif

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Would prefer MDZ to Holzer but whatever.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
For sure. Ritchie is a much better NHL player right now.
And Ritchie has played with Getz and Kase before. But I was hoping we'd see Comtois and Terry together again tonight. From my perspective, those two just seem to click, almost no matter who is in between them.

Reactions: DavidBL

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Comtois doesn’t really belong in the NHL right now. Assuming he is the one sent down to comply with the roster limit.

It’s sort of funny looking at comments about the lineup elsewhere. 90% of them are basically “why no Comtois?” Guess the casual fan knows the name and not the current situation.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Comtois doesn’t really belong in the NHL right now. Assuming he is the one sent down to comply with the roster limit.

It’s sort of funny looking at comments about the lineup elsewhere. 90% of them are basically “why no Comtois?” Guess the casual fan knows the name and not the current situation.

I was the opposite in that I am glad Jones made it over him he is more deserving right now. Staple Comtois and Lundestrom together in the AHL and let them play the season there imo.

Reactions: ADHB

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Comtois Lundestrom Sprong

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles

Probably fantasy players. ESPN had Comtois rated #3 on our entire roster after Gibson and Getzlaf. Lol

Reactions: robbieboy3686
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad