GDT: Coyotes at Ducks 7pm PST HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Game is tomorrow at Honda Center.

Projected lines:

Ritchie Getzlaf Kase
Rakell Steel Silfverberg
Jones Henrique Terry
Shore Grant Rowney

Lindholm Manson
Guhle Fowler
Larsson Hozler

Gibson
Miller

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo87

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Game is tomorrow at Honda Center.

Projected lines:

Rakell Steel Silfverberg
Comtois Getzlaf Terry
Ritchie Henrique Kase
Shore Grant Rowney
Deslauriers

Lindholm Manson
Guhle Fowler
Larsson Del Zotto

Gibson
Miller

Any chance Jones plays tomorrow? It would be odd to keep him on the roster but not in the lineup instead of giving him playing time in San Diego.

While I agree Del Zotto would probably be the better option, I get the feeling Holzer will play since he's been paired with Larsson for the bulk of preseason.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Interestingly enough, Stephens had this to say about Kase and his availability tomorrow:

"But Eakins said today that Kase will start with Getzlaf and Ritchie, as he has since returning to practice."

Assuming Steel centers Rakell and Silfverberg, as he has been doing in practices lately, we might see this lineup:

Ritchie - Getzlaf - Kase
Rakell - Steel - Silfverberg
Comtois - Henrique - Terry
Jones/Deslauriers/Shore - Grant - Rowney

Lindhom - Manson
Guhle - Fowler
Larsson - Del Zotto/Holzer

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
According to Stephens in his article in the Athletic, Steel and kase are ready to go for tomorrow.

Welp, beaten to it haha

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
So Comtois and Lundestrom are going to be sent down to San Diego? Or is it Jones and Lundestrom?
"Eakins indicated Kase also will be available Thursday, and if the Ducks activate both him and Steel, they will have to reduce their roster by one. That could send Lundestrom to the Gulls."
I guess Anaheim has an active roster of only 22 so if they were to activate both then only one other player would require demoting.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Interestingly enough, Stephens had this to say about Kase and his availability tomorrow:

"But Eakins said today that Kase will start with Getzlaf and Ritchie, as he has since returning to practice."

Assuming Steel centers Rakell and Silfverberg, as he has been doing in practices lately, we might see this lineup:

Ritchie - Getzlaf - Kase
Rakell - Steel - Silfverberg
Comtois - Henrique - Terry
Jones/Deslauriers/Shore - Grant - Rowney

Lindhom - Manson
Guhle - Fowler
Larsson - Del Zotto/Holzer

Where did he talk about Kase playing with Getzlaf? I like that though. Hopefully that means Comtois is going to SD. Would rather see Jones in Comtois spot in your lineup.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Where did he talk about Kase playing with Getzlaf? I like that though. Hopefully that means Comtois is going to SD. Would rather see Jones in Comtois spot in your lineup.

I only got to see two games in preseason, but how did Terry look with Getzlaf? Of course these lines are not written in stone so could change. But I do also like the idea of Kase on Getz’s wing. They just need to wrap Kase in bubble wrap and stamp him with a Fragile mark.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Reactions: robbieboy3686
Oct 18, 2011
I only got to see two games in preseason, but how did Terry look with Getzlaf? Of course these lines are not written in stone so could change. But I do also like the idea of Kase on Getz’s wing. They just need to wrap Kase in bubble wrap and stamp him with a Fragile mark.
I liked Terry with Getzlaf, all that was missing on the line was a guy to feed pucks to which is why I suggested Rakell

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Going to game 1 of the dodgers playoffs series for a work function so I’m going to miss this one. Go ducks

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad