Speculation: Coyotes 2021 Roster Discussion Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I think Bill will use this summer as an opportunity to rebuild the D.

OEL, Chychrun, Soderstrom and Lyubushkin should be around next year. I expect the rest to be new acquisitions.

I'd be happy to keep Oesterle too, I just don't think it's part of the plan.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Still want to trade OEL. Contract is a cash burden and he is already past his peak in value. They still need to get the C back.

I don't expect it to happen, but it would be the best thing for the future.
EVERY player on this team is available for the right price. Because of where we are in our re-tool, I still believe Kuemper and OEL will be traded.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
If one existed, I'd be happy to. I'm in capable of creating one myself.
1614460085522.gif

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Posted this on the main board:

To VAN:
CBJ 2021 2nd
Dryden Hunt (LW)
Jason Demers (RD)

To ARI:
Tanner Pearson (LW)
Jalen Chatfield (RD)

The cap hit on the deal is pretty much exactly even. Canucks fans seem fairly disgusted with Chatfield. And they're ready to sell. Pearson seems like a prime, non-core piece to move for futures. He's had great chemistry with Horvat, who I see as somewhat similar to Dvorak. I feel like these two could fit well together. Add Pitlick, and it's a hell of a good two-way line.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Career killer to go out and trade for Hall after spending a decent price to land him for a few months and then see him walk as UFA.

Spending a single draft asset for Hall this season should be a fireable offense.

Also fireable: the massive UFA contract Hall's going to get from someone who is fixated on past performance.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
We're not going to do a thing in the playoffs, that's if we even make them. No interest in trading picks at all.

Demers or Goligoski for Pearson straight up? Sure, dunno if Benning could be sold on it though.

Reactions: Jakey53

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Demers for a pick

Goligoski for a pick

Raanta for a pick

Oesterle for a pick (if he doesn’t want to sign)

Lyubushkin for a pick (if he doesn’t want to sign)

Hammer for a pick if he is able to go. Sign him in the off-season if he wants to come back cheap

Brassard for a pick

Maybe see if Kessel will waive for a place now that his value seems to have gone up.

If you have to bring a player back for cap purposes, trade them away too.

Reactions: 0point1

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Chychrun - Schmaltz
OEL- Soderstrom
Capobianco - Crotty

Although I think we'll keep Bush. Capobianco has produced for 4 seasons straight now in Tucson and he's 23 now. Either they believe he's ready or let him move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad