Post-Game Talk: Coyote problem in Kanata, Tues. 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
It is, 70% kids in the crowd gets absolutely no one fired up. It's pathetic.

The f***ed up thing is that I would PAY to watch a credible organization. I would PAY to watch a team being rebuilt and "rise", never mind compete. Draft, develop, retain. We don't do that.

It's f***ing CRAZY how they run that organization. I'm so glad I'm not paying to go anymore. They lied and showed gross incompetence way too much. They have chosen to give away free tickets, rather than operate a professional franchise that people would PAY to see. I would! I hope to again.

In the meantime, they employ Pierre Dorion, lie about their agenda and dilute their own product with free tickets. I WANT TO PAY f***ING MONEY TO WATCH A PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETENT ORGANIZATION. IS ANYONE OUT THERE READING THIS? WHAT THE f*** IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

I honestly feel like that guy from Office Space "Tom Smykowski" when I imagine a scenario whereby I have Sens brass in front of me....

upload_2019-1-22_10-3-34.png

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Boro is always injured. He's a reckless player and seemingly is hurt after every single shot block.

They are certainly better off without him in the lineup at this point. But as you heard from the coach if he is ready to play he is in and they are going with 11-7 meaning one of Paul or Balcers or both are out tonight. Idiotic.

Anyone know what the lines are for this game with White back?

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
After Boucher gets fired in April I hope as Sens fans we never see the team going 11d/7f again

No reason that Balcers should come out of the lineup tonight

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
After Boucher gets fired in April I hope as Sens fans we never see the team going 11d/7f again

Especially for who the D man that is coming into the lineup. Its Harpur or Boro... These are depth NHL d men at best, probably just as close to the AHL as NHL.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I don’t mind Boro but he is our probably our 7th best defenseman and should not be in the line up over a forward. I strongly dislike Harpur. I get why they have given him a chance as he has an interesting skill set but at this point he shouldn’t be a regular in the line up at all. It’s fristrating how much our coach and management value things like character and fighting. Sure those skills are a nice bonus but its just not all that important in the league anymore.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
They are certainly better off without him in the lineup at this point. But as you heard from the coach if he is ready to play he is in and they are going with 11-7 meaning one of Paul or Balcers or both are out tonight. Idiotic.

Anyone know what the lines are for this game with White back?
That is great news,Gives us so much more options down the middle

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Nope add in the decent center depth with White coming back in,and any and all skilled wingers should be in the lineup

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
The ****ed up thing is that I would PAY to watch a credible organization. I would PAY to watch a team being rebuilt and "rise", never mind compete. Draft, develop, retain. We don't do that.

It's ****ing CRAZY how they run that organization. I'm so glad I'm not paying to go anymore. They lied and showed gross incompetence way too much. They have chosen to give away free tickets, rather than operate a professional franchise that people would PAY to see. I would! I hope to again.

In the meantime, they employ Pierre Dorion, lie about their agenda and dilute their own product with free tickets. I WANT TO PAY ****ING MONEY TO WATCH A PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETENT ORGANIZATION. IS ANYONE OUT THERE READING THIS? WHAT THE **** IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

I honestly feel like that guy from Office Space "Tom Smykowski" when I imagine a scenario whereby I have Sens brass in front of me....

View attachment 178323
It won't happen overnight.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ottawa has to win this game. If we don’t, I’ll curse big time.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Just agreeing with you. Seems we've have had the "Junior High School Dance" atmosphere for 20 years.

Yup. Something needs to change. It's a culture thing.

You go to the red blacks and look at the big screen and it's a guy chugging a shoe beer and everyone cheering him on.

You'd never see the sens showing that kind of fun on the jombotron. I've never seen them show anyone chugging beer.

It reminds me of a very old fashioned guy that loved going to other liberal places where nudity and public drinking is acceptable...but wouldn't allow that stuff in his own backyard.

It's amazing to walk around drinking in the restaurant district in Spain, but when it comes to having those rules in the market, that's a big no no.

Many people in Ottawa are boring. Apparently they all attend sens games, while the fun people are going to red black games.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
There may have been a time when this was true, not entirely sure...the 67's run a promo for every Friday night home game, a alcoholic beverage and a ticket for $20.

I don't even think there was a time when this was true. Just people that are against having fun I guess.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

You go to the red blacks and look at the big screen and it's a guy chugging a shoe beer and everyone cheering him on.

You'd never see the sens showing that kind of fun on the jombotron. I've never seen them show anyone chugging beer.

It reminds me of a very old fashioned guy that loved going to other liberal places where nudity and public drinking is acceptable...but wouldn't allow that stuff in his own backyard.

It's amazing to walk around drinking in the restaurant district in Spain, but when it comes to having those rules in the market, that's a big no no.

Many people in Ottawa are boring. Apparently they all attend sens games, while the fun people are going to red black games.
NORTH SIDE STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Back in Black

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013

Ya the people who attend Sens games are quite bitter. It's a funeral home in there...

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Ya the people who attend Sens games are quite bitter. It's a funeral home in there...
i have enjoyed the games this year with better energy with less people than last year. Last year was simply unwatchable and a grind to go.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Wonder why??

Mostly how they promote themselves.

You hear more about "bringing the family out to a game" then anything a guy in his 20s would like to hear.

Teenagers to people in their 30s will be the loudest.

How do you reach 16-40 year olds? Because nothing they do is geared towards that demographic...

I bet we have a lot of people that fit into those demographics here. They should ask us what we want.

Maybe a weed smoking area?

Maybe cheap beer nights?

Maybe free beer with certain tickets?

Maybe a free large pizza from Pizza Pizza with certain value tickets.

What do 25 year old men like?

Maybe a purchasable beer package? Usable all year. I've seen cruises where you can buy alchohol cards to save on your price per drink.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Mostly how they promote themselves.

You hear more about "bringing the family out to a game" then anything a guy in his 20s would like to hear.

Teenagers to people in their 30s will be the loudest.

How do you reach 16-40 year olds? Because nothing they do is geared towards that demographic...

I bet we have a lot of people that fit into those demographics here. They should ask us what we want.

Maybe a weed smoking area?

Maybe cheap beer nights?

Maybe free beer with certain tickets?

Maybe a free large pizza from Pizza Pizza with certain value tickets.

What do 25 year old men like?

Maybe a purchasable beer package? Usable all year. I've seen cruises where you can buy alchohol cards to save on your price per drink.
I was thinking giving the fanbase,some actual hope that one day we will win a cup instead of consistently building to mediocre level,only to tear down and start the climb back to that lofty height...But yeah some of these could work lol

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Apparently going back to 7 D lmfao.

I’ve never seen a coach so hard headed while getting absolutely no validation for his ideas. How can he be stubborn if this crap has NEVER worked? It defies logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad