Post-Game Talk: Coyote problem in Kanata, Tues. 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
It is for me personally and I have a young family but I understand why they operate this way, this particular promotion was clearly a last minute decision and is attempting to bump up ticket sales and more so rely on parking and concessions profit etc...an honest youth promotion would have been based around say the back to back 2pm home games at the end of the holidays and certainly not a 730 Tuesday night game.

They should do something that is for young adults that is that good of a deal. Maybe something for college or University.

Show your student card and the second ticket is 50%. The third is free.

Or... Regular price tickets but students get 50% off beer for the game.

I went to funhaven last year on a Friday night and you bought a ticket that included an alcoholic beverage voucher. They should do something like that, if possible.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
They should do something that is for young adults that is that good of a deal. Maybe something for college or University.

Show your student card and the second ticket is 50%. The third is free.

Or... Regular price tickets but students get 50% off beer for the game.

I went to funhaven last year on a Friday night and you bought a ticket that included an alcoholic beverage voucher. They should do something like that, if possible.

Agreed, in terms of marketing and promo's, I would be all in targeting that 18-35 year old demographic whilst still going hard at the family's.

I too went to fun haven a few months back, while I was receptive to the idea I found it extremely disappointing in that literally over half the attractions and games were broken and un-useable.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Agreed, in terms of marketing and promo's, I would be all in targeting that 18-35 year old demographic whilst still going hard at the family's.

I too went to fun haven a few months back, while I was receptive to the idea I found it extremely disappointing in that literally over half the attractions and games were broken and un-useable.

I had that issue too. I just remember people floating around the idea that buying a ticket with free alcohol was illegal. It's clearly not.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I had that issue too. I just remember people floating around the idea that buying a ticket with free alcohol was illegal. It's clearly not.

There may have been a time when this was true, not entirely sure...the 67's run a promo for every Friday night home game, a alcoholic beverage and a ticket for $20.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
How many asterisks do we need for tomorrow’s attendance?
maxresdefault.jpg

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Not too bad if you turn off the re-sale tickets. I was looking for some on the glass and there was not much left.

Still bad nonetheless. Really embarrassing for a Canadian city.

I was embarrassed long before this season started (more so frustrated, but embarrassed, too), so any additional embarrassment is irrelevant, to me anyway. This is about ownership and management. That doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon, so I suspect neither will the attendance issues. It’s a Mickey Mouse operation; people recognize that.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
- Nilsson not playing
- Tkachuk continue to play with Stone, when there are clearly other options to try now
- Not use Dzingel consistently as a top 6 forward

and so many more decision this coach takes boggles my mind

Reactions: lakai17 and gab6511

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
- Nilsson not playing
- Tkachuk continue to play with Stone, when there are clearly other options to try now

I personally like this. I think Tkachuk can learn a lot from Stone and that is probably the plan

Reactions: Mack Attack

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
- Nilsson not playing

Literally the only positive thing happening this season.
Also, Dzingle has been on the 2nd line with Duchene forever.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
- Nilsson not playing

1 is whatever, Anderson is our starter.
2 is also whatever since they live together and have show good chemistry.
3 is outright wrong: Dzingel has gotten to play with Duchene plenty.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
- Nilsson not playing

Dzingle is 3rd amongst our forwards in time on ice per game. Not sure what more you'd like to see

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Don't have a good feeling about this game. Sens will be distracted by the fact that their wives are all griping to them about how cold it's been in Ottawa for the past week. Their minds will not be on winning this game, it'll be on boarding the next flight to take the family someplace warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad