COVID-19 Part IV (not an election discussion topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Do people with COVID go to the hospital for days if they have minor symptoms?

Within 18 hours of being diagnosed, also.

More likely than not, doctors got a test back that they REALLY didn't like. Like blood oxygen levels dropping or something along those lines.

Trump is unhealthy as all hell. He was never going to do well if he were to contract it...

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Within 18 hours of being diagnosed, also.

More likely than not, doctors got a test back that they REALLY didn't like. Like blood oxygen levels dropping or something along those lines.

Trump is unhealthy as all hell. He was never going to do well if he were to contract it...

Ya, it’s pretty crazy he’s going to the hospital this quickly. Bolton (for what he’s worth) just said that it’s unsettling that Trump can’t stay at the WH residence and needs to be taken to the hospital.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
It's not just the mask thing. Republicans have been holding all sorts of large political gatherings and rallies all over the place the last few months with not a hint of distancing et cetera. While my state is paying tax dollars for onlind ad campaigns with people saying "face it, masks fight COVID!) the Governor is tweeting selfies from a yacht full of politicians during a Trump boat rally. You think they weren't drinking at the country club all night after the rally? Geez.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
President Trump has been administered a dose of experimental Regeneron treatment, according to a memorandum from the President’s physician.

Per CNN

Also per official announcement

You don't pump a massive dose(8g is pretty big) of an experimental treatment... still in trials... into the President of the United States, if shit isn't serious.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
W. Bush’s doctor as POTUS says the fact that Trump received this says the doctors are very worried.

Yeah, they saw things in his blood oxygen or other tests that scared the shit out of them. My guess is they saw numbers that correlate with low chances of surviving it as it gets worse.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Dr. Gupta said early this morning that Trump being a high-risk patient should be in hospital. I think doctors delayed that (probably at Trump's insistence). It is a bit disconcerting that he was given a rather experimental drug so quickly however. A doctor with first-hand info needs to hold a press conference to stop the inevitable wild speculations.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad