COVID-19 Part IV (not an election discussion topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
With this admin it’s always incompetence over conspiracy.

That being said, this would be a doomsday scenario if it spread to the Biden campaign and capitol hill

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Seriously. I didn't know democratic hoaxes were contagious? If he really has it, and I don't know since he struggles with the truth, then I wish him and his wife the best in getting through this.

Meh, the only reason I want him to get through it is so that he can face what I hope will be the humiliation of a resounding defeat in November, followed by NYS investigations that lead to him dying a pauper after being led from the WH in disgrace. He's killed who knows how many people through his handling of the virus, is actively fighting against the emergency unemployment benefits for those who lost their jobs from covid, and his administration is actively in court trying to take away health insurance from tens of millions of Americans. I wish nothing good for him whatsoever.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Every minute can count when a person is untested and has been unknownly (possibly) exposed.
What is dumb is that Trump went rallying despite knowing Hope Hicks was infected. Ignoring this virus has finally caught up with him. Let's hope he and the first lady recover quickly.

but... I don't believe shit CNN posts on him, they have already posted several contradictory statements since the news broke late last night.

Also, in the same article a Biden aide stated we were never near them but that's not the headline grabber.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I’m not convinced he has the virus. Everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit. He’s going to try and spin this for votes.

My take: Trump will continually downplay his symptoms no matter how bad and how sick he gets. He simply is incapable of admitting he did anything that wasn't "perfect".

Last edited:
Reactions: RayP

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
My take: Trump will continually downplay his symptoms no matter how bad and how sick he gets. He simply is incapable of admitting he did anything that wasn' "perfect".

Exactly what I expect as well, and then for him to be incredibly obnoxious about how this virus is no big deal and how he “beat it.”

BobbyJet

Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
but... I don't believe shit CNN posts on him, they have already posted several contradictory statements since the news broke late last night.

Also, in the same article a Biden aide stated we were never near them but that's not the headline grabber.

If Americans have learned one thing about this virus it is that it is highly contagious it can't be taken lightly.... hence better to be overly cautious and get the word out as quickly as possible.

As usual, the Trump administration falls short again.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
If Americans have learned one thing about this virus it is that it is highly contagious it can't be taken lightly.... hence better to be overly cautious and get the word out as quickly as possible.

We probably still wouldn’t know if not for an excellent journalist (that I personally know) breaking the original Hicks story.

BobbyJet

Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

No doubt that CNN is overzealous when it comes to coverage of Trump and his antics, for good reason. But folks like you who keep harping about CNN are being misled, just parroting what they hear from the right. Much of the same news reported by CNN is also reported by news outlets (BBC as well as CBC, CTV, Global news in Canada). It is not the "fake news" that Donald Trump repeats about over and over ad nauseam. Seems if you say something often enough it will influence the naive and/or the blind followers.

Last edited:

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Sen. Mike Lee tests positive for Covid

The Utah Republican is an integral member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is considering the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. Lee was at her announcement on Saturday at the White House and met with Barrett on Tuesday. He also spoke to reporters after his meeting with Barrett and attended committee meetings and party lunches.

The video in the article is worth a look.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
No doubt that CNN is overzealous when it comes to coverage of Trump and his antics, for good reason. But folks like you who keep harping about CNN are being misled, just parroting what they hear from the right. Much of the same news reported by CNN is also reported by news outlets (BBC as well as CBC, CTV, Global news in Canada). It is not the "fake news" that Donald Trump repeats about over and over ad nauseam. Seems if you say something often enough it will influence the naive and/or the blind followers.

CNN is trash tabloid news at this point no different than Fox. I’m sorry you can’t see that but this is not unbiased news. They have posted so many misleading stores since Covid started,
I’m done with them

Reactions: Mrfenn92

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

This is the entire point of basically the last year or three years, Trump is the problem for every issue this country faces. Racism, police misconduct, Covid response, economy, wage gap. and on on . The news from CNN and other outlets gravitate to sensational stories to grab clicks with little substance and worse yet, when some of the information is incorrect they don't bother retracting because they are on to the next headline. I'm not sure what they are going to do when he's out of office other than probably still report on him. It's a cash register for them!

They have some good stuff to report on from the debate like how Trump basically refused or danced around condemning white supremacist or how he didn't answer the question directly about his taxes or maybe how had no health care plan to discuss. This is what I'd rather hear about... Add that to the fact the guy that downplayed this all year has Covid,

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
CNN is trash tabloid news at this point no different than Fox. I’m sorry you can’t see that but this is not unbiased news. They have posted so many misleading stores since Covid started,
I’m done with them

Like what?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
These dumb f***s deserve it all. Everything that happens to any and all of them. They've been downplaying this for 8 months, and now the f***ing White House and current administration is a super spreader, who hosted a super-spreader event. Such poetic justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad