OT: Covid-19 (Part 26) Be our guest (Read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I think you’re a bit naive.
I'm naive? About what? You think the States can just go back to whatever they were? All the crazies are just quietly going to go back into hiding, the liberal lefts will stop being so damn sensitive with their ''woke'' and cancel culture, China will cease its economical growth and let the US stay on top, reps and dems will go back to actually create good bipartisan policies, China will stop buying land and building infrastructure everywhere in the world, etc etc...?

I'm not the one sounding naive here mate...''oh the USA will just go back to whatever they once were, nothing to stop them''...:huh:

COVID alone is destroying them, add in the rest, it's a complete shit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
107816150_10157079164246898_4597970082000083126_n.jpg

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Start with the fact that not only are they lacking any semblance of leadership, but they have a leader who is hell bent on ruining the country and letting covid spread on purpose.
Yeah, so America will never be the same, right? This another one of your great predictions? It’s up there with Montreal will never recover or be the same, but I think you need to ease off the hyperbole.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I'm naive? About what? You think the States can just go back to whatever they were? All the crazies are just quietly going to go back into hiding, the liberal lefts will stop being so damn sensitive with their ''woke'' and cancel culture, China will cease its economical growth and let the US stay on top, reps and dems will go back to actually create good bipartisan policies, China will stop buying land and building infrastructure everywhere in the world, etc etc...?

I'm not the one sounding naive here mate...''oh the USA will just go back to whatever they once were, nothing to stop them''...:huh:

COVID alone is destroying them, add in the rest, it's a complete shit show.
I’m not going to get into this, but f*** all is changing. You will see. They survived the 2008 housing crisis, they will survive this. The banks are bigger and stronger than ever too btw.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad