OT 19/3: COVID-19 Isolation Chamber/Panic Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The cashier and bagger at Publix looked at me with such respect yesterday when I came into the checkout line with a modest amount of stuff.

Already did my emergency buying, sucker, mostly needed potatoes.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Re: What robert is saying about it having already been here.

Part of me thinks I already got COVID-19 because my dad came back from a trip in late November (said there were a lot of Chinese on his flight back) where he basically had those symptoms with a lot of crap in his lungs and I got it too. I never had a cough that bad with crap in my lungs before. Fortunately it wasn't much worse than that, didn't have to go to the hospital or anything. They've said now that it actually started in China in November so who knows, lol. Of course it's also very likely that it could've been something else so I'm still being super cautious about this.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Re: What robert is saying about it having already been here.

Part of me thinks I already got COVID-19 because my dad came back from a trip in late November (said there were a lot of Chinese on his flight back) where he basically had those symptoms with a lot of crap in his lungs and I got it too. I never had a cough that bad with crap in my lungs before. Fortunately it wasn't much worse than that, didn't have to go to the hospital or anything. They've said now that it actually started in China in November so who knows, lol. Of course it's also very likely that it could've been something else so I'm still being super cautious about this.
you had it 2 more cases couple wound up in lockdown in nov in peurto rico.... where did dad come from ????

i want to help you all make you aware so a pizza box princeton test normal room temp lasted 24 hours....
packages the movement will kill it but last carrer should have gloves media lying all lying to us to stop fear panic.....power of the world behind it all.... pizza remove from box toss garbage wash hands
will not pass on the food...

the lies biggest one is gonna be this everyone dying has preconditons ..... this is what you will hear...
second if lungs are healthy your safe etc..

now does a cold care if you have preconditions?
does the flu?
does anything you ever have gotten?

this hits most like hoek mild to no symptoms but is a percentage dying

dna is different in each of us we are pretty much mutts this will affect people differently 5% could go into a bad nasty state
and these are the icu casees
a percentage of those will die ... a percentage of those who live will have future complications rest of their lives
some of that is gonna be fractions very low percentages look for this to get under 1 % numbers at some point of future and would be imho if we had exactly right numbers

biggest issue is those whom have no symptoms and pass not sure of that percentage we never gonna know but 80% not gonna have any type of hard time at all is what is believe.... im thinking death rate will be 0.6 to 1.0.... gonna stay at 5% cause of how this works and those non cases who have nothing but carry

what to look for
well number one that cough gonna be dry worst youve ever had of phlegm or maybe even less phegm of course
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

seek help
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. In adults, emergency warning signs*:
  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion or inability to arouse ::this is the sleep thing not the sexual thing
  • Bluish lips or face
  • no one ive spoken to says you get the usual flu aches or pain thing.....
  • one person of the couple 2 that just said friends peurto rico said was sure gonna die for two days then instntly went away felt normal

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
My dad came from Argentina. FWIW I was basically self quarantined anyway since I was working from home recovering from kidney stone surgery (not fun).

But please don't take it as a definite COVID-19 case, there's other coronaviruses that already circulate and give people colds of different degrees and it's possible it was just one of those. Still whatever it was hit my dad pretty hard he went to a doctor to make sure he was okay and he got some antibiotics inhaler that gradually improved his symptoms.

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
My dad came from Argentina. FWIW I was basically self quarantined anyway since I was working from home recovering from kidney stone surgery (not fun).

But please don't take it as a definite COVID-19 case, there's other coronaviruses that already circulate and give people colds of different degrees and it's possible it was just one of those. Still whatever it was hit my dad pretty hard he went to a doctor to make sure he was okay and he got some antibiotics inhaler that gradually improved his symptoms.
ok 1st am sure is more then one pathegen to covid-19 bat side get pneumonia or walking pneumonia as early as maybe october ... found a group of 11 today all had it at that time range other side is basic sars side of virus which is good by being very very very bad... key here is might be genetics and is other pathegens now that are happening release now is one that effect pregnant woman and kids....this one has no theories yet of what it is but basically flu diariahh puking aches pains etc.. but since they released as an issue is probably really bad for a percentage... good news we still are looking at maybe being way ahead in ways... those already got that earlier strain no issues? you had kidney issue WOW sars side when gets ugly its the kidney heart ards stuff.... yet if was a first strain preparing those infected that early and the spread is just here now for week to month?? we one way ahead of it by doing these shut downs can predict now what and where shut it down FAST.... as explaining mutts all of us same thing to woman kids its affected a group fractions probably just like covid-19 and that first thing i think you got hoek.. so that you built immunity and might not now if got have any symptoms whatsoever .... this covid-19 is stealth virus called sleepy i think was said but cdc... basically a majority gonna have zero symptoms.... it doesnt effect them genetics again.... this is awesome in one way terrible in that we will not get true numbers every just best guess now:(.....its like maybe was some divine intervention imo for those first cases... next my numbers i believed so far have talked to over 20 of the first cases more like 30... family in peurto rico in nov..... womans symptoms was yours hoek but she had a hard time 2 days wiped out completely husband took care of his contagion same but like nothing at all cough two days mild phlegm... she had sinus infection start 2 days after lungs cleared she got antibiotics for respiratory issue blew it out in days woke up 100%.....this news on kids and woman aint gonna get accepted well per my contact why is not gonna be pushed for now...... again majority will handle think is reg flu.. some with certain gentics will have harder times obviously they KNOW this group but not saying but information age they can take care of predict maybe at some point.....they stated is not a new mutation of cora virus or whatever they believe ... obviously so far....

my numbers should hold up but missing data on covid-19 so is 98 % low risk health issues and age smoking etc.. all add to risk... respiratory issues good news is figure they getting people on immediately at this point when tests... hope will help more... my numbers say 0.5-1.0 is gonna be worst cases is still some gonna live and beat this again we mustts everyone handles differently but its a genetic factor ... new report is flu stuff but if have or have had you might be infected now etc.. or strain MAYBE before these things
shortness of breath
persistence pain or pressure in chest
blue lips or face(some type of jaundice thing)?
major phelgm cough sinus infection after?
new confusion or difficulty to arouse... not sex thing is sleep thing
ards
kidney pain probably or issue id call dr...myself is kinda unknown but happens to the group of ards heart issues

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i no longer again feel safe so got to figure this out need a place can shut down with people whom will not go out for duration... im getting tested tomorrow blood full and kidney and inr test for blood clot levels...
one thing forgot above is patients ards group?? had high pottasium levels ....

i dont know how fast can get results asking dr to release 90 days of meds..... on three meds that get monthly.... trying to find out how can get some money immediately to get quarantined my roomate is staying open two kids here more then one contagion hott nah this wont work two kids and wife......

good news so far is 2 cases pasco and that is his contact and risk area.... 4 pinellas 5 in hillsborough now broward county genetics? cases popping.... chinese italy iran all seemed same numbers 80 on down to 10 but that is unbelievably low fraction etc... if we dont start jumping soon we are really ahead and im praying that and we are not already italy.....either way is gonna get under control is simple process can predict by population how will cluster imho and tracing??? thank god for cell phones information computers lyft and amazon thats instant like clearing method an disolation of contact first to last ... then you attack clusters shut it down... isolate each.... i voluteer to isolate:( dad died jan 6th looks like the pneumonia str8 side bat in science 8 month... yes realize a lot of this is same news.... mkinlley texas... he shoulda handled that better then my odds 10 days moved 4 days started seeing signs right on move dead in 4 days...greater news the six foot seems like solution based on airport cases is cases of someone in front of plane having but never reaching back....coughing showing signs of sickness for the guy up front.... so has to be more then one for them to say this imo....case that is.....anyway need my money loan poker win something and volunteering to go into a lockdown will shoot a msg to trump if cant figure out something ...funny not funny.... but i like life ive beaten enough .... as always love prayer stay safe... we on way to recovery good news is looks like maybe they right just basically got here easy to isolate reverse take shutting almost everything down but the other alternative italy ??? ughhh....... also the six foot rule is holding up so one guy coughing in good open air aint gonna hit five people etc... if coughing get a mask or isolate also when gone steralize :) biggest issue is big STEEL think your car... outside and coughing while on engine they thinking so far that might last a huge amount of time... can goods?? 3 hours and huge amount of time is not hours and even days:( now that is speculation by scientist and not endorsed at all or accepted but ya .... not sure you steralize the car open hood an drench?? can you actually do that they cleaned up china power washing everything.....skin contact seems nill bathrooms not good dont use in public period... dont go out to public is best ideal :) ok ill stop now hopefully see everyone sometime this afternoon and some of my fears are lifted....

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
what is the washing of hands about????? if virus goes by saliva in air of a cough what is this???you touch surface and is on then touch eyes ears nose???? come on does viruses pass like this in past????

ok so started in china in nov dad died jan 6th 2 months when changed hospitals ... they all will cry didnt get here that early but whatever dad got pneumonia 4 days down full body shutdown kidneys etc... so ya covid-19 know another case same time in peurto rico ... week ago 6 counties florida with 70 cases... week later in every county...in italy 19 cases tracked to 27 countries.... 19 non florida residents have the virus here....so either the virus doesnt effect all or movement is slow or we really bad off.....id say affected number is low meaning is a majority this doesnt effect then is percentages mild cases up to death etc... last week italy was business as usual knew had a problem but not like this no clue... now today first time is drop in percentage of cases..but death toll goes up a bigger percentage....
each step you do moves the curve....work your lungs out just like body this could be the new hurricane thing......get as healthy as can etc... america needs to anyway:)....hope we acted soon enough will seem to not be.... but that is what it is.... the curve is dropping each day as steps are made

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
govt gonna send us a check ??some of us have diet needs.... everyone out of work how do you get this done?? special needs people ,,,, those whom moved and dont have address change yet??..... etc... what a mess and nightmare....
if produce down no shipments canned goods only etc... might be more deaths of people then the virus smh....

anyway these are my thoughts .....

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
what is the washing of hands about????? if virus goes by saliva in air of a cough what is this???you touch surface and is on then touch eyes ears nose???? come on does viruses pass like this in past????
Uh yes actually. This is one of the main ways you get colds, flu, and other common stuff. This isn't new at all. People cough into their hands all the time when they're not supposed to, then touch door knobs and leave the germs there for someone else to pick up. Yes it's in the air too but all sorts of nasties can live on surfaces long enough to transfer that way as well.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I asked a nurse (who was responsible for screening patients as they enter a clinic) today whether she knew if it would be safe for me to drink out of a public water fountain. She said she didn’t know but suggested that I don’t just in case. I was thirsty and the drink vending machine was out of order.

I tried googling it but all I was finding was about tap water still being safe to drink. Should I be avoiding water fountains? I didn’t drink from it. It seems risky (water carrying potentially contaminated particles that someone left behind into my mouth).

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I asked a nurse (who was responsible for screening patients as they enter a clinic) today whether she knew if it would be safe for me to drink out of a public water fountain. She said she didn’t know but suggested that I don’t just in case. I was thirsty and the drink vending machine was out of order.

I tried googling it but all I was finding was about tap water still being safe to drink. Should I be avoiding water fountains? I didn’t drink from it. It seems risky (water carrying potentially contaminated particles that someone left behind into my mouth).
It can linger on surfaces for days. Seems like a smart decision to not.

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

I wouldn't drink from those even without this virus.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

The tap water is fine to drink out of I work in drinking water we are staffed fully still working if one person is sick we are ordered not to come to work at this point. But as for drinking out of the water fountains I would not because kids tend to put there germs on it with there lips I worked in day care when I was younger for my first ever job.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ok will try to post as i can for health reasons in my best interest and workload of dealing with not having what need etc... my life is changing quickly will spend as much time as can on my walk and in back yard with humidity sunshine et.... no cell so im not bringing out computer maybe will if get set up etc... but not for now etc.... is sooo much work just to plan days food etc... its insane for me:( anyway stay safe will check in as can love prayer for all... if do get this shit will be online as soon as can OR if can screaming from rooftop but ya hopefully im lucky enough to avoid :) ill keep up with todd more often etc.. stay safe ... am seeing good measures finally in my world:) yet is many like me need bailout that dont seem to be being discussed yesterday.... so could have taken action moved or whatever etc... before now....

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I cannot take this anymore... seriously. The entire WORLD is losing it's f***ing mind over a virus that's like a 2 on a scale of 1-10....

The media is doing its part to pour gasoline on the fire. There's an obvious reason for this but we'll just leave it at that.

People are also stupid.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
In Europe there were so called "Corona Parties" where people would participate in order to get infected intentionally to "get it over with". Fortunately, police shut them down quickly. Still mind-blowingly stupid.
Before the chickenpox vaccine, some parents used to do the same sort of thing for their kids. I'm not sure if they knew it could cause shingles at that point yet, but chickenpox later in life can be difficult as well.

Corona Parties do make a certain amount of sense, if we understood the facts about COVID. It'd be better to get it very early on, and get immunity, than to wait for the crisis coming in the next month. The problem is that it's not chickenpox or flu. We don't really know as much about SARS/Coronaviruses and how long immunity would even last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad