Country with the best footballing future

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Dybala's a baller, but between Mbappe, Dembele, Dybala and the next best Argentinian forward; it's clear who of the four doesn't compare.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Argentina's young strikers are the cream of the crop.

They usually are...

Dybala's a baller, but between Mbappe, Dembele, Dybala and the next best Argentinian forward; it's clear who of the four doesn't compare.

The thing is with a country like Argentina is you never know. 2 Years ago here nobody knew what the **** a Dybala was. For obvious reasons I mentioned him here and there but nobody knew how good he'd be.

The next Argentinean striker most would say Correa or Icardi but I wouldn't rule out guys like Martinez,Barco or Druissi. To being better than Correa based on the fact he's got rock for brains.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Question kinda depends on how you define "future". Two years, five years, ten years, twenty years, etc. France and Germany are the most solid answers.

Edit: Okay, 23 and under. I'll give it to France because of Mbappe and Dembele. Don't sleep on Italy though.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Great questions to ask.

Question kinda depends on how you define "future". Two years, five years, ten years, twenty years, etc. France and Germany are the most solid answers.

Edit: Okay, 23 and under. I'll give it to France because of Mbappe and Dembele. Don't sleep on Italy though.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
They usually are...

The thing is with a country like Argentina is you never know. 2 Years ago here nobody knew what the **** a Dybala was. For obvious reasons I mentioned him here and there but nobody knew how good he'd be.

The next Argentinean striker most would say Correa or Icardi but I wouldn't rule out guys like Martinez,Barco or Druissi. To being better than Correa based on the fact he's got rock for brains.

Dybala was well hyped long before he landed with juve

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala was well hyped long before he landed with juve

On here? Nope... it was his big year in Palermo that some started to talk about him. Then left for Juve in the summer.

I guarantee you no more than 2/3 people ever watched him before he went to Juve.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
On here? Nope... it was his big year in Palermo that some started to talk about him. Then left for Juve in the summer.

I guarantee you no more than 2/3 people ever watched him before he went to Juve.

I'm pretty sure you and me talked about him on here before his move from Palermo.

I know I drafted him on realgm to start alongside Suarez and Kruse that summer that he moved to Juve; and I had been pumping his tires during the season before that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm pretty sure you and me talked about him on here before his move from Palermo.

I know I drafted him on realgm to start alongside Suarez and Kruse that summer that he moved to Juve; and I had been pumping his tires during the season before that.

I remember him being talked about a fair amount prior to Juve

Yes, I clearly said some started talking about him only when he had his big year in Palermo...in which no more than a handful of people actually watched him play. So, no he wasn't hyped "long" before his move to Juve. He had his breakout year with Palermo and then when he was in the rumour mill people talked about him.

Hell up until recently he was compared to ****ing Paco.:laugh:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Gonzalo Maroni (Boca Juniors) has been talked a lot. He debuted with a goal not so far ago. He's more of a 10 than a striker, though. I agree with D2M, while a guy like Mbappé has been well known since he was 16y old, mostly prospects from Argentina are unknown to people who doesn't live there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad