Countdown to WJC 2021 - Cozens, Quinn, Peterka, Johnson?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I like Lundell, Rossi I was never sold on, more ok if he was our pick because this board talked him up so much.

For me, since I was a huge Rossi fan, it was like seeing everything we wished Mittelstadt would’ve become after draft night, already at that level. A guy that was a low center of gravity skater, that was capable of being a high end two-way play maker. Essentially I feel Rossi is a lower end, but still talented, Mackinnon/Barzal like impact player.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
For me, since I was a huge Rossi fan, it was like seeing everything we wished Mittelstadt would’ve become after draft night, already at that level. A guy that was a low center of gravity skater, that was capable of being a high end two-way play maker. Essentially I feel Rossi is a lower end, but still talented, Mackinnon/Barzal like impact player.
Maybe he can be that but he wasn't like that from what I've seen this tournament. It will be interesting seeing him and Quinn go head to head on this board in the NHL.

Reactions: muhmuhMatt

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, the same opinion about Rossi. At the same time, Quinn looks strange, that is, for example, there is Amirov and there is Mercer, but they were chosen under #15 and #18 numbers, it is not clear why Quinn soared so high, although there were also Jarvis at #13 and Holloway at #14.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Yes, the same opinion about Rossi. At the same time, Quinn looks strange, that is, for example, there is Amirov and there is Mercer, but they were chosen under #15 and #18 numbers, it is not clear why Quinn soared so high, although there were also Jarvis at #13 and Holloway at #14.

Not sure why he rose drastically, but it is what it is. Time to concentrate on making that statement “That’s why he soared so quickly”

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad