Could someone give me the scoop on Warrior sticks?

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I've used it for one game. My slapshot seemed a bit harder, but the stick was definitely too stiff for me. I felt like I couldn't bend the thing when taking a wrist shot. If you normally use a 100 flex then it seems like a sturdy stick. I normally use 85. The thing only comes in 95. There is quite a bit of difference.

Its height is that of a normal stick. I kind of wish it had the AK-27 height. Ah well. I think this is going to be my defenseman stick.
thanks for the info....is it light?...also i saw hockeymonkey or just warrior in general are clearing out the older models, go with the syko?

gintonic

Jan 16, 2009
I've gotten a lot of feedback on this topic both here and other sources, also tried a few. I have to say that a low flex Warrior stick may have the best feel out there for wrist shots.

Blueland89

Dec 1, 2009
Cartersville, Ga
yeah i've looked at those inno's too. The only thing is I leave in georgia and it's not like theres a Hockey shop around the corner thats why I ask for peoples advice. whats a good stick for a descent price that can take a beatin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad