Prospect Info: Cossa Crushing it in Grand Rapids

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Tough game for Cossa & Walleye tonight... 18 Saves in a 4-2 Loss... 18 Game Win streak snapped

giphy.gif

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Oops my phone wasn’t showing me the latest posts for some reason. Sorry for the old news

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure why they insist on doing this to Cossa, but he picked up a shootout loss today after allowing 4 on 44 shots during regulation.

3 games on 3 consecutive days can’t be the most efficient use of the human body. Numbers aren’t horrific, but hopefully he can right the ship again in his next start.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Not sure why they insist on doing this to Cossa, but he picked up a shootout loss today after allowing 4 on 44 shots during regulation.

3 games on 3 consecutive days can’t be the most efficient use of the human body. Numbers aren’t horrific, but hopefully he can right the ship again in his next start.
That went out the window when he decided to be a goalie.

Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

All these other assholes might not believe in you, Sebastian. But I super believe in you.

SMP17

Apr 1, 2023
Cossa tremendous tonight... 33 Saves in a 4-1 Win against the top team in the Central Division (Toledo was 2nd and 6 points back headed into the night)

Looking way more composed and not overcompensating his adjustments when moving laterally etc. I remember Fleury used to do that a ton when he first started.…good to see

Reactions: izlez and GoBoltz56

GoBoltz56

Brisebois 1st Rounder
Jul 31, 2004
Tampa and Michigan
He has gotta be the starer in Grand Rapids next year, no?
I don't think I'd throw him into it like that. Plus the organization needs a number 3 for call ups incase Cossa struggles. I'd go after an AHL vet type but let Cossa try to earn the starting job like he did this year. Ease him in and cover the bases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stony Curtis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad