Prospect Info: Cossa Crushing it in Grand Rapids

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I was alluding to Detroit picking Felix Nilsson with their late 1st. But Bedard in Rogle would be fun too...

You want to talk about ballsy, we thought breaking Russians out was difficult, wait until you try to sneak a Canadian into Russia with the intent to also bring him and a new buddy back in Michkov.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
You want to talk about ballsy, we thought breaking Russians out was difficult, wait until you try to sneak a Canadian into Russia with the intent to also bring him and a new buddy back in Michkov.
They have magical taxi cabs there. You put one suitcase in the trunk, and two come out! And the extra one has cash inside!

• Haha
Reactions: GoBoltz56

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I will not be adding a 7 game rolling average to my chart. I'll let the Wings stats people have this one. Damn social media people cherry picking samples.
You totally missed the point.

On a surface level, Sebastian Cossa is given the nickname Sea Bass, and is told to just keep swimming. But the rich tapestry of symbolism begins to unfold as we delve deeper.

"Just keep swimming" evokes the Finding Nemo franchise, with its origin more fully revealed in the sequel Finding Dory.

Dory is voiced by Ellen DeGeneres, and her parents Charlie and Jenny are voiced by Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton, respectively.

Eugene Levy played the patriarch Johnny Rose alongside Catherine O'Hara (and his children Dan and Sarah Levy) in the comedy Schitt's Creek. But that's neither here nor there. Levy is known for his eyebrows, which were actually massaged on live television by Kathy Lee during an episode of The Today Show.

The Today Show was first broadcast on January 14, 1952. It was originally hosted by Dave Garroway, who had become known as, "The Roving Announcer" for his assorted positions in radio and TV throughout the country.

Roving - constantly moving from one place to another - is also the word used to describe a long and narrow bundle of fiber.

So CLEARLY, the message being sent here is that:
* Cossa would need to persevere in crossing a virtual OCEAN of hardship during his development;
* There would be such challenges that at times he would appear to be up a CREEK without a paddle;
* Certain decisions by the organization in his deployment would raise EYEBROWS;
* But just as all might seem lost in this situation of a ROVING prospect...his play would validate the selection, and speak to the organization's moral FIBER.

I mean... It's all kinda obvious. You really should have picked that up.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Wait. There's a player named Felix Unger?
IMG_0026.PNG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad