Prospect Info: Cossa Crushing it in Grand Rapids

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
So he’s no longer SeBUSTian.

It’s SeBESTian Cossa.
Senaissance is maybe a better description but Sebastian looks and sounds better.

Is this though from one hot take to another? We have to wait til he is 23/24 if we can assess his goaltending at the NHL level.

Edit. I meant SebEstian not SebAstian .

Last edited:

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Bring that coach to GR
Dan Watson at eliteprospects.com
He's been making good results for many years now, he deserves promotion for sure.
Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 13-14-35 Toledo Walleye at eliteprospects.com.png

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Why do we need to be told this?

Because you saw the ludicrous “Cossa is a bust” like 40 pages of posts, right?

This maybe the best comment ever in HF Boards.

Cossa example, at 28-game mark everything looks just average, like he is going nowhere. But on that point, he had just learnined things. Results did start coming later.

Oh my god, so you’re saying that when we allow players to play, at any level, that they can get better at hockey?

So he’s no longer SeBUSTian.

It’s SeBESTian Cossa.

It’s almost like a really f***ing talented goalie will get better the more he plays.

f*** all you “Cossa is a buster”s

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Senaissance is maybe a better description but Sebastian looks and sounds better.

Is this though from one hot take to another? We have to wait til he is 23/24 if we can assess his goaltending at the NHL level.

It is. He should have not ever been shit on at all. He was ludicrously talented and it takes a long time for goalies to develop.

People calling him a bust were just being far too impatient. And calling him a certified hit right now is just as premature.

He’s a very damn good goalie who should stick and that’s what I’ve thought since he was taken 15OA

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It is. He should have not ever been shit on at all. He was ludicrously talented and it takes a long time for goalies to develop.

People calling him a bust were just being far too impatient. And calling him a certified hit right now is just as premature.

He’s a very damn good goalie who should stick and that’s what I’ve thought since he was taken 15OA
Your take is insufficiently spicy.
Minus 50 Drama Points.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
But... You're complimenting the regime.
You're saying things are on the right track.

This is a MESSAGE BOARD, sir!
Satisfaction and calm discourse have no place here!

I get a Cossa pass. I memed the pick into existence, in case you forgot.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Because you saw the ludicrous “Cossa is a bust” like 40 pages of posts, right?

Oh my god, so you’re saying that when we allow players to play, at any level, that they can get better at hockey?

It’s almost like a really f***ing talented goalie will get better the more he plays.

f*** all you “Cossa is a buster”s

Look man, you can blame @Bench because he’s the one that established that the rule staying all goalies are busts until they aren’t.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
View attachment 671646

Update includes tonight's game
It will be interesting to see how he does now being the clear #1, since his game really started to improve around that 25 game mark when they began alternating starts with Lethemon. Would be a great sign if he can keep it going while being the go-to guy. I doubt Bednar gets many starts.

Longest win streak in the ECHL is 23... Getting close. They're already second with 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: raymond23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad