News Article: Coronavirus Part V : Threadban Hammer For Uncompliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I feel like the great unwashed not having privy to the secrets of this universe...

Guess what happens when somebody quotes somebody you don't see..;) Yes, its BLANK! heh

AS I stated like seeing somebody reply to a ghost. Try putting me on ignore and then guess what I'm saying. ;)

edit;

spoiler;

…..

spot is a red dog except when he's blue.

Guess what I said..

Don't tempt me. ;)

ONjaY-Z840WdeQKaOwg_kh8GW8zF62OuZBacUsbJSCFiC9GNqpggG2216rj2P3iFyprTqDb0KcmGsrk1UHAVfr8DLTtgo_gSBivL9oRqHc8Vh7kKd-1iklEP8Nk1rEHOiGzdYdsa64PVrsK-2frbsANm4lXwlxOKJdMkS3L8O9_Vtw

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
@Cloned ^Eureka moment. ;)

Tab would approve. DELete and backspace too. ;)

I'm talking in code now..

you can be question mark. ;)

edit; I'll be repetitive ellipsis...

Last edited:

Bangers

May 31, 2006

Political post warning:

Anybody else get the feeling that at this year's DNC, Biden announces he is unwell or unfit to run as president and Cuomo becomes the surprise presidential candidate (now that they've gotten rid of Sanders and Warren)?

Reactions: booyakasha

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Harpoon didn't say that which you say he stated. Are you taking misdirection instruction from Tad the Teacher?

Are you a SCIENTIST!?%& ;)

Should I preface every comment with this based on Science like Hajdu and Theresa Tam do?

hey, any word on the new and improved disinfected masks for health care professionals that Tam is now touting? I bet theres a short straw lineup to be trying those out.. "WE disinfect these with SCIENCE"

its like 1984 in here, the world, I mean..

I know you're making a point, but, yes, masks will be disinfected with science. Recent reports indicate 70 C for 5 minutes eradicates Covid-19. Assuming one's mask material can withstand such exposure, putting a mask in the oven for a few minutes should be fine.

Disclaimer: I imagine follow-up studies will focus on ensuring the integrity of different mask materials can withstand such treatment

Last edited:

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Political post warning:

Anybody else get the feeling that at this year's DNC, Biden announces he is unwell or unfit to run as president and Cuomo becomes the surprise presidential candidate (now that they've gotten rid of Sanders and Warren)?
Never waste a good crisis ....

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Political post warning:

Cuomo has openly stated he has no intention of running this year.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I know you're making a point, but, yes, masks will be disinfected with science. Recent reports indicate 70 C for 5 minutes eradicates Covid-19. Assuming ones mask material can withstand such exposure, that's what I'll be doing.

Strictly jk around. But I thought it funny how Tam said we don't know how to disinfect these, but somebody will have plan, and we will disinfect these with Science.

I had such faith in the proclamation that I would immediately retire.

The first time I heard Tam quoting SCience it was her stating that isolating and restricting movements of people directly from Wuhan is not supported by Science.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Strictly jk around. But I thought it funny how Tam said we don't know how to disinfect these, but somebody will have plan, and we will disinfect these with Science.

I had such faith in the proclamation that I would immediately retire.

The first time I heard Tam quoting SCience it was her stating that isolating and restricting movements of people directly from Wuhan is not supported by Science.

Great article about actual science that can help:

How we know disinfectants should kill the COVID-19 coronavirus

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Political post warning:

That would work.
Whatever works. I don't care. Anything

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Political post warning:

without getting too political it is not that simple. Once upon a time you could get nominated from the floor on the second ballot but I believe that has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad