News Article: Coronavirus Part IV : A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
No. You're not taking it seriously if you're comparing it to the flu or cancer! Take a poll around here, you'll see who needs to grow up.

You don't know more than the top scientists and doctors in the world. So cut it out!
Who cares about a poll here lol lots of you share the same brain. I don't follow like sheep. I take precaution and follow guidelines but i am not shitting my pants like you. Life will go on soon as normal until our next health crisis. Stop acting like we all can die from this. Most have a better chance of dying in a car accident. i am sick of the scare tactics. Yes it is a serious health crisis and sadly the most vulnerable will be impacted most. We try and help those people out. But you are acting like we should all be scared and we all can die at any moment. Some people use more common sense and take precaution and are logical and positive and don't need to listen to scare tactics by the likes of you

Reactions: oilers'72 and DaGap

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Who cares about a poll here lol lots of you share the same brain. I don't follow like sheep. I take precaution and follow guidelines but i am not shitting my pants like you. Life will go on soon as normal until our next health crisis. Stop acting like we all can die from this. Most have a better chance of dying in a car accident. i am sick of the scare tactics. Yes it is a serious health crisis and sadly the most vulnerable will be impacted most. We try and help those people out. But you are acting like we should all be scared and we all can die at any moment. Some people use more common sense and take precaution and are logical and positive and don't need to listen to scare tactics by the likes of you

I'm sorry that you're so lost in this. It just sucks that it will effect other people.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Why you like everyone sharing the same brain and following like sheep ?? Anyone who has a brain knows this is 100 percent China'S fault and nobody could of stopped the virus from spreading. Stop blaming anyone but china and work to end the spread. Keep political bullshit out of this.
You man Trump has blood on his hands. He called it a hoax, the flu. . It isn’t. He sat on his ass. Costing lives. He’s a racist. A sociopath. An asshole.
where am I wrong on any of that?

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I'm sorry that you're so lost in this. It just sucks that it will effect other people.
You are more delusional than i thought and you are lost lol how will me taking precaution and following guidelines effect anyone except positively lol i am just not shitting my pants like you

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
You man Trump has blood on his hands. He called it a hoax, the flu. . It isn’t. He sat on his ass. Costing lives. He’s a racist. A sociopath. An asshole.
where am I wrong on any of that?
Lol TDS get some help lol oh and not my man lol I just like defending him against the crazy left lol . I was never political and never took sides until i saw the crazy liberals and media have a meltdown for 3 years after he won and it is still going on lol it is great entertainment

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
USA 33/1 million
Canada 9/1million

That is the death rate Canada is pathetic

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
This post is absolutely offensive. Not isolated example either.

Its embarrassing, frankly, to come on the board and see a series of posts like this. I'm not the only one commenting on it either.

What a time for rage posting. During a pandemic.

I find this interesting coming from you. That's all I'll say. You know what I'm talking about.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Really not saving any more lives than would have died to a seasonal flu.

Most deaths are in the 70+ age ranges

Only a gov believes thats locking down 99% of the population to save then 1% while destroying the economy is good policy.

I mean it is if youre trying to socialize everything

It's easier if you just give in . . .

Illuminati.png

Reactions: frag2

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
USA 33/1 million
Canada 9/1million

That is the death rate Canada is pathetic
Your math is off a bit
Canada has 293 deaths, 37.5 mill. That's 7.8 per million.

USA has 11013 deaths, 328 mill people, you got that spot on with 33 per mill

So in the USA you are 4 times more likely to die of Covid than you are here. That's ridiculous

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I get it, however the bottom line is that everyone should've had better stockpiles and been producing crucial things within their own borders or at least on the same continent. If the shoe were on the other foot and Canada was getting hammered and the US had Canada's #'s and this happened, I'd be right there with you. I have friends and family in Canada too, mostly Alberta. You guys still have time to get things going while our feet are to the fire as we speak.

That would be best for Canada and the US if they start doing the same. Anything less than that after this would be criminal and why wait until after, get a jump on it now in case it blows up in the summer or fall.

There are a pair of clowns leading our countries and unfortunately they don't like each other, you have seen how Trump treats Governors within his own country when they don't kiss his ass, he could care less about Trudeau. Even before this began I have seen tons of anti US crap from a number of Canadians for years, now you guys legit have a reason to be pissed.

Unfortunately Canada's state-run media has led the way in terms of unfettered criticism being levied towards the American president at every opportunity, and many regular citizens just follow along. It's well past the point of embarrassment for me as a Canadian citizen whose tax dollars fund the state-run TV channel. I've never heard them utter a bad word about Xi Jingping though....

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
LOL

Here's one for you

Out of 420k deaths in the USA up to yesterday 2k were Covid19 related this is for ages 65+

Yeah this flu is soooooo aweful
I mean hospitals world wide are running out of f***ing ICU space, supplies have to be rationed. And yeah with all the social distancing and efforts in place to limit the deaths from this 2000 people in the USA died from this. Could you imagine the death toll if we were just going about this like it was no big deal? Man you are ridiculous.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Your math is off a bit
Canada has 293 deaths, 37.5 mill. That's 7.8 per million.

USA has 11013 deaths, 328 mill people, you got that spot on with 33 per mill

So in the USA you are 4 times more likely to die of Covid than you are here. That's ridiculous

canada.PNG usacovid.PNG canada.PNG usacovid.PNG

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
The problem with Social Distancing, is that our dumbest dumbasses will ruin it for everyone, and make it drag on for at least a year.

If we all just clamped down for 5 weeks, we could be done with this forever.

Nope. Our Anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, Evangelicals, and Flat Earthers, and Whatever the hell category DaGap falls into, will ruin it for the rest of us.

We need a hard military style lockdown for it to be effective.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I mean hospitals world wide are running out of f***ing ICU space, supplies have to be rationed. And yeah with all the social distancing and efforts in place to limit the deaths from this 2000 people in the USA died from this. Could you imagine the death toll if we were just going about this like it was no big deal? Man you are ridiculous.

LOL Yeah its sooo bad that hospitals are laying off staff

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, because they're laying off staff because of a lack of need for them, not a suffering economy... :facepalm:
Also the UCP government who also is acting like a bunch of clowns but that's not surprising

Then there are other healthcare workers losing their jobs world wide because people aren't going in for other procedures so there is no money coming in there.

Reactions: Llamamoto49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad