Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
"We're allowing companies like Huawei not just into our economy, but to be a crucial part of our infrastructure. This needs to be reviewed urgently, as does any strategically important infrastructure that relies on Chinese supply chains."

Some pretty strong words.

You didn't know about this? Trudeau gives a green light to everything, even when there are Canadians in prison there.
Whenever this is over there's going to be millions of unemployed, pissed off, hockeyless Canadians and no quarantine is going to save Him.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
"We're allowing companies like Huawei not just into our economy, but to be a crucial part of our infrastructure. This needs to be reviewed urgently, as does any strategically important infrastructure that relies on Chinese supply chains."

Some pretty strong words.

Once the virus starts to come under control, China's going to start seeing some serious backlash.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Once the virus starts to come under control, China's going to start seeing some serious backlash.

Just stating facts - "WHO's primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations' system and to lead partners in global health responses"....Right..
So if the UN controls the WHO who is the current President of the UN Security Council? (it revolves monthly) - answer is China.
Convenient, no?

ZenOil

Fast Twitch Hitch
Sep 23, 2010
Vancouver
This virus sure breaks the illusion we are in control. We're mother natures bitch. After this virus gets under control, humanity needs to up its game in regards to protecting the environment and reducing pollution/co2. Be way proactive and lives will be spared. This is just a warmup before a far greater collapse. .....Jared Diamonds book Collapse is a good read btw.

Reactions: LAMF

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
lmao sums it up pretty well. Now I'm hearing doctors saying that it's going to take about 18 months to flatten the curve and achieve herd immunity at the same time, without overwhelming hospitals.
I already knew this season was over but thinking there might not even be a 2021 season is devastating, plus all the tv and movies have been shut down. Tiger King wins the oscar! ..........This is the worst timeline.

Don't go to those doctors.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
It's coming, impoverished areas are going to be all kinds of f*cked if things get really bad. When people have no food to feed their families all hell is going to break loose.

Oh no, this isn't good

But some people tell us that imprisoning ones own citizens is best for everyone. How we must flatten the curve. Be like Italy. I'm sure some tell us that while they are home from their government jobs receiving full pay.

AGAR: It’s only fair to ask public sector workers to share in these hardships

In this region of Italy: 5 million. 57 dead. Depression and civil war on the horizon. Fantastic. Great decision making.

Last edited:

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
This virus sure breaks the illusion we are in control. We're mother natures bitch. After this virus gets under control, humanity needs to up its game in regards to protecting the environment and reducing pollution/co2. Be way proactive and lives will be spared. This is just a warmup before a far greater collapse. .....Jared Diamonds book Collapse is a good read btw.

People are not going to care about some made up climate crap when they don't have a job and can't feed their families.

The days of spoiled little rich kids running around telling the world what to do is over. Yes, I include Justin in that little kids category. ;)

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
People are not going to care about some made up climate crap when they don't have a job and can't feed their families.

The days of spoiled little rich kids running around telling the world what to do is over. Yes, I include Justin in that little kids category. ;)

Made up climate crap?

I agree that people will value their economic situations higher, but the environmental crisis isn't a joke.

Last edited:

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010

The most honest post I've read

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Ive got 3 rental properties.

1 of my renters have been delinquent since Jan. I started the eviction process Mar 1. Bank has issued its formal NTP march 13. Guess whose losing his property in the next 90 days
Hopefully not you, otherwise that says you’re overextended on the debt front.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Ive got 3 rental properties.

1 of my renters have been delinquent since Jan. I started the eviction process Mar 1. Bank has issued its formal NTP march 13. Guess whose losing his property in the next 90 days

Sorry to hear that. Ignore the preachers. Cheers.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Glad to hear, hopefully you guys can make it through this turbulent time. You never want to see people losing their homes/businesses.

Long story made short.

@ 18 I bought 2 condos. 1 was for me 1 was my first rental property. Fast forward 7 years. Rental property #1 had enough equity built up (I put a large down payment when i purchased it ) To put a nice down payment on Rental property #2 Fast forward 10 more years. Rental property #1 paid off from rental income as well as me paying down the principal. Took out down payment for Rental Property #3 from the equity in Rental property #1

Here's where the problem arises. Rental unit #3 was purchased on a line of credit as the down payment was very large. How ever there is nothing from the gov that applies to rental properties for relief. Only those who are renting. Unfortunately these renters had financial difficulties over the last 24 months as everyone has in Alberta. I've done what I can to help them. However after missing Jan they've gone silent. I haven't heard from them since payment in dec which was 25% short as is.

So i did the awful thing of starting the eviction process. Fast forward to today. With the announcement of the gov that evictions will be on hold for 3 months that means I will have to continue floating the missed rents for a total of 6 months. My bank has contacted me in regards to missed payments and I told them the story however they said because its #1 a secondary property and the issues start prior to the covid issue that they would be going through with foreclosing on the property. I told them that would be fine. It will be up to them to fight with the gov to have the renters evicted and ill be out around 70k on that investment

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
The most honest post I've read

Climate doomsayers can't help themselves.

There could be five people left in the world and the climate one would be chastising the other four because they built a fire. What's going on around them is inconsequential. Gotta keep with the message.

Greta: We must fight the climate crisis and pandemic simultaneously

Keep on raising that Carbon tax. Blunt those economic recoveries to save the planet. Anything for the climate message.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
91548196_10157893718520289_7796048984421695488_o.jpg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Climate doomsayers can't help themselves.

There could be five people left in the world and the climate one would be chastising the other four because they built a fire. What's going on around them is inconsequential. Gotta keep with the message.

Greta: We must fight the climate crisis and pandemic simultaneously

Keep on raising that Carbon tax. Blunt those economic recoveries to save the planet. Anything for the climate message.
At least she's out doing her part to infect people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad