Coronavirus discussion thread (no political debates) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Think it will be like this for a while.
Good thing is that there will be less people in Disney due to social Distancing
The problem with the social distancing in Disney World is how will that work with guests waiting to get on their buses, boats and monorails?

A few years ago when I was there waiting for a bus there was a family getting on with an ECV and if you been there before the rules state the person in the ECV gets on first and their family gets on with them. While that was happening someone who was not apart of their group tried to get on and this Woman standing next to me started screaming he's not allowed to do that, because he's taking up more space and it wasn't fair for the other people waiting, plus saying she had a breakfast reservation inside the Magic Kingdom and didn't want to miss it due to not getting on the bus that was already there.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Whoever is all trusting of businesses putting pressure on Governments to open up in the name if money could be regretting it before long. They better start building them field hospitals now for early August because its coming and it will be bad

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
The problem with the social distancing in Disney World is how will that work with guests waiting to get on their buses, boats and monorails?

A few years ago when I was there waiting for a bus there was a family getting on with an ECV and if you been there before the rules state the person in the ECV gets on first and their family gets on with them. While that was happening someone who was not apart of their group tried to get on and this Woman standing next to me started screaming he's not allowed to do that, because he's taking up more space and it wasn't fair for the other people waiting, plus saying she had a breakfast reservation inside the Magic Kingdom and didn't want to miss it due to not getting on the bus that was already there.
Your guess is as good as mine.

for the person who was trying to cut lines. There will always be someone like that and am glad someone called him out. I remembered about a month ago, I was lining up for Costco and just about getting in, someone just barged and cut in. I literally screamed and said, hey man, the lineup is the other way and the Costco staff quickly asked him to line up, his excuse was he didn’t know there is a line. He ended up going to the back of the line while everyone in line kept telling him, back there, back there, back there in order for him not to cut in.
The Costco staff thanked me for pointing him out bc he said -if he pointed him out, there is a good chance he will just walk in with an excuse like-I am in a hurry.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Your guess is as good as mine.

for the person who was trying to cut lines. There will always be someone like that and am glad someone called him out. I remembered about a month ago, I was lining up for Costco and just about getting in, someone just barged and cut in. I literally screamed and said, hey man, the lineup is the other way and the Costco staff quickly asked him to line up, his excuse was he didn’t know there is a line. He ended up going to the back of the line while everyone in line kept telling him, back there, back there, back there in order for him not to cut in.
The Costco staff thanked me for pointing him out bc he said -if he pointed him out, there is a good chance he will just walk in with an excuse like-I am in a hurry.
I actually have a better story about someone trying to cut a line. Another time when I was in Orlando I was at some store and this Woman in a high voice asked if she could cut the line because she was late for a wedding and was the maid of honor. No one let her do that and said too bad and you need to wait in the back, because it's not our faults she was running late.

Reactions: Gabriel426

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I actually have a better story about someone trying to cut a line. Another time when I was in Orlando I was at some store and this Woman in a high voice asked if she could cut the line because she was late for a wedding and was the maid of honor. No one let her do that and said too bad and you need to wait in the back, because it's not our faults she was running late.
Classic. I would not let her cut in either. If she said she was the bride, then maybe, lol.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

FraumBallard

Dec 9, 2018
source.gif

I'll probably stick within Canada or go to places that were not hit as severely. Or just not do much travel at all for the next couple of years.
Makes sense.
I was a little harsh.
Apologies.
I like America and mistakenly thought your post was a shot.
My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad