Coronavirus CoVID-19 Checkup Thread

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Is your point that since the virus doesn't affect you personally, it's of no consequence? That it justifies your ambivalence, or even worse, your disdain for those in dire need? I should expect such a self-centered, morally repugnant response. Perhaps living in seclusion erodes one's capacity for empathy. When the world shrinks to the size of your double-wide, there's no room for anyone but yourself.

Little ol' North Dakota has nothing to offer but virgin shale for Exxon to brutally ****, and yet they have more political representation per capita than civilized society and areas actually impacted by federal policy. Its citizens can vote flippantly and push harmful agendas for sport and without consequence (for them, at least). Those folks can do everything they've always done since they slaughtered the fighting Sioux and stole their land (and continue to steal to this day, thanks to you). Yep... everything will always be the same in little ol' North Dakota, even while the rest of the country burns to the ground.
Have a Snickers. You seem triggered. Carry on
Oh I have a triple wide. Bunch of my cousins live with me. It’s awesome

Sep 19, 2008
I live in little ol North Dakota. Been doing pretty much everything I’ve always done here since it arrived. 1 death in my county and it was a 92 year old at an assisted living center. Different here with only 22,000 folks in our entire county. Sorry I disappointed you and read his post. Thanks for the concern though. Carry on
Way to discount a nationwide pandemic.

I guess it's pretty obvious who you voted for.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
So now we're seeing this virus spread rapidly throughout the south and the death rate down there is starting to rise. Unfortunately, we're not even close to peak for deaths down there.

I hope those of you who were downplaying this virus, or made it a political war, see that it doesn't matter your political affiliation. This virus isn't going to disappear. It's a tough SoB, so we're going to have to be tough in response. Mask up and use social distance when you can. This war is far from over, unfortunately.

I hope those of you in the hot spots are staying safe out there. Protect yourself and your loved ones. Make your crew small. Be sure they have the same boundaries as you, and if they don't, then avoid them until this pandemic is over. I've had to cut off a friend until this pandemic ends. He's too reckless, and I work on an ICU and am around way too many people who are at-risk. During these trying times we need to protect our own first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad