Coronavirus CoVID-19 Checkup Thread

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
He looked at this:
_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

Then suggested we inject it into our bodies.

lol the word bleach never left his mouth

i neither like him nor hate him and really i don't care about him one way or the other but one thing he never said was to inject people with bleach

but keep marching with the herd there, it's the cool thing to do

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
He did not directly tell people to inject themselves, but please go back & re-watch….he clearly turned to Dr. Birx and asked her if she thought it would be feasible to use this (disinfectants) as a treatment & then watch her facial expression as he was talking to her.

watched it many times my friend.

he asked a question, to the doctor guy beside him, if using disinfectants via injections were something that might be plausible.

Maybe a stupid question, but maybe not. Disinfectants can be all sorts of things, both chemical and natural (vinegar, for one).

Either way, he asked the question to the doctor. He didn't suggest anything.

And to take it one step further, the word bleach was never used by anyone in that press conference.

Wake up and see it for what it is. Another political attack on the President to shame him. That's all it is.

And like i said, I don't care about him either way. He can be president for the next 4 years or he can get thrown out of office tomorrow and it won't matter. He can be the best president they ever had or the worst. I still gotta work on Tuesday though. I certainly won't be working and wondering "hey i wonder what trump is up to today" during my shift lol. Dang it. DAG NABBIT!

People gotta stop being Sheeple

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota Sioux

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
please, kindly, shutthef***up.

haha you have a point...

although I can't shut up, I'm typing here.

How do I "shut up" on the internet?

Shut up typing or something..... i'll leave that up to you.

Come up with an answer and I'll wait right here

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Democrats live in civilization, where people are densely populated within nexus points of the global economy. Your state hasn't been hit as hard, because nobody goes to bum **** North Dakota.
uh oh
quick, run inside, it's worse than you thought
Yeah... it's killed 100,000 and counting, psycho.
lol the word bleach never left his mouth
i neither like him nor hate him and really i don't care about him one way or the other but one thing he never said was to inject people with bleach
but keep marching with the herd there, it's the cool thing to do
He was directly responding to a presentation that specifically recommended the use of "the disinfectants" bleach and isopropyl. Are you a native English speaker? I'm genuinely curious.

Last edited:

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Democrats live in civilization, where people are densely populated within nexus points of the global economy. Your state hasn't been hit as hard, because nobody goes to bum **** North Dakota.

Yeah... it's killed 100,000 and counting, psycho.

He was directly responding to a presentation that specifically recommended the use of "the disinfectants" bleach and isopropyl. Are you a native English speaker? I'm genuinely curious.
Love my state but you just proved who you are. May want to get your TDS checked out. Later bud

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Love my state but you just proved who you are. May want to get your TDS checked out. Later bud
You mean someone who doesn't turn death counts from a global pandemic into a sociopathic competition? There's literally no policy argument to be made from your post. It's just reveling in the death of others because they don't belong to your cult.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Overload of misinformation. There's just... too much.

Boomers are too arrogant to recognize how ill-equipped they are to navigate the internet. They treat it like print or network TV and refuse to adapt to an evolving media landscape that's leaving them behind. As a result, they are unable to think critically when consuming new media and are susceptible to manipulation. Now their children and grandchildren will pay the price for generations to come.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Enough with the f***ing bickering in this thread. My laser tag business went bankrupt due to the COVID-19 crisis, and I have no way to feed my family now. You all think your memes are hilarious, but real people are suffering out there.

was just going to @ you to make sure you were safe GOSH bless

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This here is just weak sauce, and it shows the issue with turning this into a political war. Your bias allows you to focus on stats without any awareness of what actually is happening.

A virus outbreak doesn't just hit the entire country all at once. It swiftly moves from area to area. Those areas that are most dense will likely feel the effects the most. COVID hit the east coast and west coast first, which you can see with the image you posted. The north east is incredibly dense compared to the south east, so they got creamed due to this and hesitation by governors, but let's not forget that every state hesitated to shutdown regardless of political affiliation.

Now, many democratic governors dropped the ball early on, but republican governors haven't done any better now that the virus is spreading to their state. It's important to note that every state shut-down even where the virus wasn't prevalent yet. Now that states are reopening you're beginning to see it emerge in those areas. The death toll is going to begin to climb in many of those mid-west states that were spared early on.

It's probably best not to ignore what happened in NYC, and is now starting to happen in Arizona and other mid-west states. The virus has a crazy ability to spread rapidly in communities that don't have much immunity, and while the lock-down slowed the spread- it's starting to pick up again now that states are reopening. If a healthcare system begins to get crowded, then elective cases are stopped, and that hospital loses a ton of revenue. If the virus hits the next level, and a healthcare system is completely overwhelmed, well then you have a hospital that's in the red financially getting absolutely creamed...the outcome is...bad.

To be fair, protesting has always been allowed. It's just this movement is much bigger than the anti-lockdown movement. Still, it's dangerous- and public and health officials are warning that surges may result from this. Fortunately, these protests are starting to make a difference in legislature. Of course, if you're a republican then you're probably not happy with these changes. I personally think we need change, but we'll differ on that- and that's okay.

It's incredibly important you spare yourself from Fox News and CNN. They'll both warp your view. What you need to do is read the history of other pandemics. Try to gain an understanding of how these grimy little bastards swiftly move throughout areas, and also pay attention to how this nasty little booger (COVID) has moved throughout the world. This is a war, and the enemy has laid out its game plan, so now we have the blueprint to slow these commie bastards down!

It doesn't care if you're republican or democrat, or if you're pro-BLM or anti-BLM...it's going to spread regardless, and we need to focus on what we can do to slow the spread while also rebuilding our economy. Reopening everything and saying f*** it will not slow the spread, and will eventually butt-screw the economy again if states are forced to lock-down again. Reopening in phases and trying to do little things like wearing masks indoors may control the spread, and eventually- if the public and legislature are wise- the economy can start to rebound.

But please, please, please don't glue to one side, and plug your ears to the voices of the other side. It's important we take this bastard seriously, and have the awareness to gain knowledge and communicate ideas that can curb stomp this nasty little critter in its tracks. Stay safe, stay aware, and please stop watching fox news!

Last edited:

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
This here is just weak sauce, and it shows the issue with turning this into a political war. Your bias allows you to focus on stats without any awareness of what actually is happening.

A virus outbreak doesn't just hit the entire country all at once. It swiftly moves from area to area. Those areas that are most dense will likely feel the effects the most. COVID hit the east coast and west coast first, which you can see with the image you posted. The north east is incredibly dense compared to the south east, so they got creamed due to this and hesitation by governors, but let's not forget that every state hesitated to shutdown regardless of political affiliation.

Now, many democratic governors dropped the ball early on, but republican governors haven't done any better now that the virus is spreading to their state. It's important to note that every state shut-down even where the virus wasn't prevalent yet. Now that states are reopening you're beginning to see it emerge in those areas. The death toll is going to begin to climb in many of those mid-west states that were spared early on.

It's probably best not to ignore what happened in NYC, and is now starting to happen in Arizona and other mid-west states. The virus has a crazy ability to spread rapidly in communities that don't have much immunity, and while the lock-down slowed the spread- it's starting to pick up again now that states are reopening. If a healthcare system begins to get crowded, then elective cases are stopped, and that hospital loses a ton of revenue. If the virus hits the next level, and a healthcare system is completely overwhelmed, well then you have a hospital that's in the red financially getting absolutely creamed...the outcome is...bad.

To be fair, protesting has always been allowed. It's just this movement is much bigger than the anti-lockdown movement. Still, it's dangerous- and public and health officials are warning that surges may result from this. Fortunately, these protests are starting to make a difference in legislature. Of course, if you're a republican then you're probably not happy with these changes. I personally think we need change, but we'll differ on that- and that's okay.

It's incredibly important you spare yourself from Fox News and CNN. They'll both warp your view. What you need to do is read the history of other pandemics. Try to gain an understanding of how these grimy little bastards swiftly move throughout areas, and also pay attention to how this nasty little booger (COVID) has moved throughout the world. This is a war, and the enemy has laid out its game plan, so now we have the blueprint to slow these commie bastards down!

It doesn't care if you're republican or democrat, or if you're pro-BLM or anti-BLM...it's going to spread regardless, and we need to focus on what we can do to slow the spread while also rebuilding our economy. Reopening everything and saying f*** it will not slow the spread, and will eventually butt-screw the economy again if states are forced to lock-down again. Reopening in phases and trying to do little things like wearing masks indoors may control the spread, and eventually- if the public and legislature are wise- the economy can start to rebound.

But please, please, please don't glue to one side, and plug your ears to the voices of the other side. It's important we take this bastard seriously, and have the awareness to gain knowledge and communicate ideas that can curb stomp this nasty little critter in its tracks. Stay safe, stay aware, and please stop watching fox news!
Good effort, but he won't read this unless it's in boomer meme format.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Good effort, but he won't read this unless it's in boomer meme format.
I live in little ol North Dakota. Been doing pretty much everything I’ve always done here since it arrived. 1 death in my county and it was a 92 year old at an assisted living center. Different here with only 22,000 folks in our entire county. Sorry I disappointed you and read his post. Thanks for the concern though. Carry on

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
I live in little ol North Dakota. Been doing pretty much everything I’ve always done here since it arrived. 1 death in my county and it was a 92 year old at an assisted living center. Different here with only 22,000 folks in our entire county. Sorry I disappointed you and read his post. Thanks for the concern though. Carry on
Is your point that since the virus doesn't affect you personally, it's of no consequence? That it justifies your ambivalence, or even worse, your disdain for those in dire need? I should expect such a self-centered, morally repugnant response. Perhaps living in seclusion erodes one's capacity for empathy. When the world shrinks to the size of your double-wide, there's no room for anyone but yourself.

Little ol' North Dakota has nothing to offer but virgin shale for Exxon to brutally ****, and yet they have more political representation per capita than civilized society and areas actually impacted by federal policy. Its citizens can vote flippantly and push harmful agendas for sport and without consequence (for them, at least). Those folks can do everything they've always done since they slaughtered the fighting Sioux and stole their land (and continue to steal to this day, thanks to you). Yep... everything will always be the same in little ol' North Dakota, even while the rest of the country burns to the ground.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad