Corona Virus Thread Part 3 of ? (MOD NOTE IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Continue here, previous thread well past its limit.

Also, please note that, while discussions about the political responses are fine, going after posters in an overly personal fashion. Calling someone a "Trumper", "conspiracy nutjob", or "whiny liberal" is still against the rules relating to personal attacks. Please refrain from getting personal, or we may have to begin issuing warnings and halting ALL political related discussion.

This is a thread about the Corona Virus, not US Politics. Please keep it relevant. The US political response is alright, discussions about who runs deficits or which news is fake is not.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
@Eyeseeing i don't have a obsession with Trump and i'm also not a huge fan of Trudeau but i just think Trump is a awful human being with some terrible qualities . Lets put it this way if Trump was a Jets fan and was on this board i think alot of us would have him on ignore. :laugh: By the way i golfed again today:neener::laugh: Got my first 2 birdies and a eagle today, think i'm going to stop now because it isn't going to get any better this year. :laugh:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Trump and Trudeau aren’t all that different. Both are narcissists who love the spotlight and think they can do no wrong.
Trudeau IS better at a few things:
  • Reading a teleprompter
  • Using the correct tones in his voice for the “seriousness” of the topic.
  • Giving our tax dollars away.
  • Ruining an economy
  • Doing his hair
  • Painting his face

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I love when people use the term “Liberal” as a pejorative. As if it give them some sort of intellectual superiority. In truth the use of it in that form is the definition of intellectually lazy.

Reactions: KCjetsfan

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Trump and Trudeau aren’t all that different. Both are narcissists who love the spotlight and think they can do no wrong.
Trudeau IS better at a few things:
  • Reading a teleprompter
  • Using the correct tones in his voice for the “seriousness” of the topic.
  • Giving our tax dollars away.
  • Ruining an economy
  • Doing his hair
  • Painting his face

He's also a lot better at not telling flat out lies and saying batshit insane stuff on camera for the entire world to see. And he's much better at not being up all night rage tweeting at the media. But really, this isn't some sort of competition between Trump and Trudeau. There's lots of things to criticize both of them for. Trump just does so much more openly outrageous stuff that he's far more fun to watch.

Liberal? Conservative? I don't care. I'm neither. I hate the CBC ftmp. I also don't necessarily like a lot of the media that attacks Trump. That Morning Joe guy on MSNBC is annoying as hell. But I don't need any media at all to tell me what I need to know about Trump. All I need to do is watch and listen to the man himself.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Trudeau is a lot of things, but he doesn’t strike me as a narcissist. Trump is most certainly a narcissist.

Trudeau is a crummy actor who comes out of his residence once a day to read from his prepared script, a clueless elitist with a sense of moral superiority who is slightly narcissistic but nothing close to the psychopathic maniac to the south in Amerika!

Can’t really blame the two T’s in Canada and the US for the pandemic when the Chinese communist party and its enabler called the WHO spread misinformation from the get go and failed to control the spread with wanton disregard for humanity from the beginning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyeseeing

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
@Eyeseeing i don't have a obsession with Trump and i'm also not a huge fan of Trudeau but i just think Trump is a awful human being with some terrible qualities . Lets put it this way if Trump was a Jets fan and was on this board i think alot of us would have him on ignore. :laugh: By the way i golfed again today:neener::laugh: Got my first 2 birdies and a eagle today, think i'm going to stop now because it isn't going to get any better this year. :laugh:
Fair enough
I don’t think about him as one way or another.
He’s obviously fascinating and polarizing.
Man the golf gods are being good to you early.
I have no idea where my game will be next Saturday and I don’t much care either.
Just a nice escape in the woods**
Good on ya
Cheers :cheers:

Reactions: Jets 31

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018

And I think he’s a terrific human being, a great leader and exactly what America needs to right the ship.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
3A82EC4C-137F-4E91-9A97-9CA4FF52FF8B.jpeg
There's still murder hornets for a change of pace

And global warming and economic downturns and snow in May.:help:
This is from this am in Brandon
Our in laws place

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
View attachment 345557

And global warming and economic downturns and snow in May.:help:
This is from this am in Brandon
Our in laws place
Yeah... we had snow this morning here, as well... not as much, but I’m further south, so...
I’m ready to start digging my apocalypse bunker out, as the only things we haven’t been hit with yet is nuclear destruction and zombies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
That's it. It's time to sacrifice a meteorologist to the weather gods so we can have an actual spring. Nominations? Kinda leaning toward John Sauder myself. :nod:
What about that Donald guy from down south?
I know he's not a meteorologist but he can probably tell the weather as good as, well easily as good as if not better...actually better than...well the best anywhere on the planet!
Whatshisname???
Give him the old Blood Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad