Converting Lucic to Defenseman

Can Lucic be converted to a defenseman

• Total voters

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Lol this dude would get f***ing walked every shift as a d-man. They would skate around him and he would literally just fall trying to turn. Would be hilarious but nope.

DingerMcSlapshot

Dec 1, 2017
There's zero chance Lucy is converted to a defenseman. The guy couldn't play defense on my beer league team. I'm thinking Lucic doesn't finish the year in the NHL. The Oilers got burned by a risky signing. End of story. His isn't the only bad contract on this crappy team.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
There's zero chance Lucy is converted to a defenseman. The guy couldn't play defense on my beer league team. I'm thinking Lucic doesn't finish the year in the NHL. The Oilers got burned by a risky signing. End of story. His isn't the only bad contract on this crappy team.
This is a hyperbole but the trades that took place this week have filled the cap so far. What is left now buyout either 2019 or 2020... FIRE CHIARELLI

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Everytime I see a "convert forward to D D to forward" thread I :facepalm:

How do people think of these things?

Yea, convert a player to a position he's never played. Brilliant.

Reactions: TB12

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
I think they should try him in net. I mean, he’s great defensively, big enough to cover most of it, and would be very aggressive on the pokecheck.
Oh, and Oilers win by 7 on New Years against Winnipeg.
Backup goalie. You know, the guy who stands behind the goalie in the net in case the goalie misses it.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
What next, try him in goal?

He can be the guy wearing Hunter's costume if he still wants to be part of the organization.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Just when you think Chia has the worst ideas in Edmonton...

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Into a #7 dman? Sure.. if that means he'll be in the press box most nights

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I want to convert Lucic to an NHL player. Lets use advanced cutting edge U of A gene therapy and splice some Gretzky into him. Waynes a donor anyway. What could go wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad