Conor McGregor Arrested

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I don't know why people blame drugs or alcohol like it doesn't just lower inhibitions. People don't just change who they are when they're inebriated they just don't check themselves as much.
That's not necessarily true. People say things they don't mean/believe all the time while inebriated. What you're talking about happens as well but definitely isn't always the case.

Reactions: I am not exposed

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That's not necessarily true. People say things they don't mean/believe all the time while inebriated. What you're talking about happens as well but definitely isn't always the case.
What I'm talking about? What I said absolutely stands, and is always the case.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I keep thinking more and more, the best course of action for Khabib to torch Conor is to ignore him.

"I'm done with you, easy fight, you don't deserve a rematch. Bye"

Boom. Conor would go bananas.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
No it's not at all. People talk absolute bs all the time when drunk/high and it doesn't mean they believe it. That's a fact.
It absolutely is.

How is what you are saying different from when people are sober?

Someone being full of **** isn't created by alcohol or drugs. It's not liquid/pill inception.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
It absolutely is.

How is what you are saying different from when people are sober?

Someone being full of **** isn't created by alcohol or drugs. It's not liquid/pill inception.
These people don't talk bs when they're sober. The booze and/or drugs make them do it. I've hung around enough drunk/high people to know this. Again, I'm not saying it true with everyone but it certainly is with some people.

And if you don't think snorting coke everyday or close to it doesn't f*** with a person's brain then you need to open your eyes.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'm like 99% sure he is doing cocaine honestly. He's erratic and won't fight again till he kicks the booger sugar. Wouldn't be shocked if he went to jail.

Reactions: skinnyFAT91

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm like 99% sure he is doing cocaine honestly. He's erratic and won't fight again till he kicks the booger sugar. Wouldn't be shocked if he went to jail.

99% is 1% too low.

He's clearly been hitting it hard since after the Mayweather fight, the first obvious example is his actions during Lobov/Fili a couple years back.

Reactions: skinnyFAT91

member 51464

What a f***ing loser. Hitting an old dude when the guy isn't even looking at you. The only reason I'd hope for a McGregor comeback now is to watch him get his ass beat.

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
he's lost it , get him in back in the cage quick …. before all the trials
but I have a feeling we see him in jail before we see him fight again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad