Conor McGregor Arrested

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
You could see this type of stuff coming from a mile away after he was coked up watching Lobov lose to Fili.

I guess it's not as bad as the other rumors of what he could of been arrested for.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It's not that bad in the grand scheme of things but still unneeded and a stupid thing to do. He has enough money to get 24/7 bodyguards to avoid this type of stuff.

Reactions: td_ice

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not a great look for him and he should be smarter than that but this seems like a whole lot of nothing if all he really did is just smash a phone.

Sep 19, 2008
He's an absolute disaster at this point. Doesn't have the allure anymore and just takes his anger out on everyone. I hope he gets help

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Meh, I like making fun of McGoobs but this is a nothing-burger.
I actually like McGregor myself (at least when he's fighting and promoting his fights) but you don't really see any other high profile MMA stars doing shit like this other than maybe few guys like Jon Jones. It just shows Conor still has some growing up to do.

But yeah, since he'll be able to retain a top notch lawyer he'll get a slap on the wrist again. Maybe he'll quit being idiot after that and get back into the octagon.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m a fan of his and will always watch his fights, but he’s become such a mess. It’s gone downhill so quick for him.

Reactions: torero

Scygen

Jun 12, 2014
Calgary
What right does someone have to take your photo or video? In a world today where literally everything makes it's way onto the internet to be viewed by millions of people.

I've seen McGregor dealing with fans before and he's usually very down to earth and nice to his fans. How ever if some rude punk is shoving a camera down his throat. The least the guy could do is ask permission and if McGregor says no take a hike.

I'm 100% on McGregors side on this.

Reactions: Oscar Acosta

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Who really cares if he destroyed someones little cellphone. For all we know the fan could have been an ass and Conor said enough is enough. Probably not the smartest move on his part but again its a cellphone.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Who really cares if he destroyed someones little cellphone. For all we know the fan could have been an ass and Conor said enough is enough. Probably not the smartest move on his part but again its a cellphone.

I agree the actual incident isn't a big deal but it's just a reflection of where Conor is at right now. It's just a pattern of smaller stupid things at this point.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I agree the actual incident isn't a big deal but it's just a reflection of where Conor is at right now. It's just a pattern of smaller stupid things at this point.

Agreed. I guess thats what happens when your pockets are filled with money at such a young age

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Far from a McGregor fan, but this is nothing. Buy a new phone, fake an apology, and throw in $10k for the eventual PTSD this is guy will likely suffer from, and all is well.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
What right does someone have to take your photo or video? In a world today where literally everything makes it's way onto the internet to be viewed by millions of people.

I've seen McGregor dealing with fans before and he's usually very down to earth and nice to his fans. How ever if some rude punk is shoving a camera down his throat. The least the guy could do is ask permission and if McGregor says no take a hike.

I'm 100% on McGregors side on this.

People have the right to take photos of whatever they can see in public

What people don't have the right to do is grab your phone and smash it because they don't like what you're taking pictures of

Sep 19, 2008
So not only is McGregor an assaulter he is also a racist :laugh: insulting Khabib's wife

What the hell is wrong with him? Too much hits to the noggin can't think straight. Just going all out now. Just lay low dude. You're losing fans by the minute with your daft actions.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
So not only is McGregor an assaulter he is also a racist :laugh: insulting Khabib's wife

What the hell is wrong with him? Too much hits to the noggin can't think straight. Just going all out now. Just lay low dude. You're losing fans by the minute with your daft actions.
Coked up Conor vs sober Conor. Coked up he does the towel tweet, sober he’s all for love and peace among religions.

Reactions: Roman Fell

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's 100% drugs. He's been an obvious for quite some time time.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't know why people blame drugs or alcohol like it doesn't just lower inhibitions. People don't just change who they are when they're inebriated they just don't check themselves as much. Conor is a giant douchecanoe and this is well known apparently in Ireland especially. Do yourselves a favour and don't look into his relationship with Dee even before he got famous; it's pretty pathetic. He's trash.

This isn't racism but it was pretty clearly bigotry and nobody is dumb enough to think that anyone is just going to take that as a 'joke' when a guy first insults your religion (and wife) by calling your wife a towel then saying that there's probably a goat under the towel.

Of course Khabib destroyed him in the responses, and Conor showed what a fake thug he is in the first place deleting his tweets and doing a complete 180. I wonder if Conor will even make it to jail.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Talking smack to a guy who thoroughly whooped you in the cage so recently is pretty embarrassing. If I was Khabib I wouldn't even respond.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->