Conor McGregor Arrested

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
So, divorce next i think. Guesses with or without domestic abuse?
Conor never married Dee ha. Kinda smart considering all the 'extracurriculars' he takes part in. Doesn't seem like she's gonna leave him anytime soon anyways; probably just another factor in why he thinks he is invincible.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Apparently the old man said "The Russian battered you" lol. Balls of steel

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Anyone catch his interview with Ariel?

I hope he turns it around. I think the drugs and alcohol really got to him and he says he doesn't want to go down the path other people who made it big do.

If he could focus, lay off the drugs and get back in the octagon he could be a force again. He had the best come up of all time.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone catch his interview with Ariel?

I hope he turns it around. I think the drugs and alcohol really got to him and he says he doesn't want to go down the path other people who made it big do.

If he could focus, lay off the drugs and get back in the octagon he could be a force again. He had the best come up of all time.

I think a big part of that interview was for some much needed PR. He has said and done a lot of dumb stuff over the years but people kept defending him. The incident in the bar was different though and pretty much all of the reaction I saw was negative, even from the usual Conor defenders. It's also a good way to get his name and face back out there two weeks before Khabib fights again.

I hope he's sincere and ready to get back in there and compete. He still seems very delusional about the Khabib fight but I guess that's expected from a fighter and competitor. I think he should take another fight before getting back in there with Khabib though. For one because Ferguson deserves the next shot but also because taking a tune-up fight will probably be better for him. There's no gimme at the top of 155 and these guys certainly don't qualify as a tune-up but maybe he can fight the Gaethje/Cerrone winner.

Reactions: sigma six

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I hope he's serious about getting back into the game because I love Conor the fighter and fight promoter. The circus he has involved himself with outside of the octagon is tiresome but maybe he's actually going to become more of a fighter again.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I think a big part of that interview was for some much needed PR. He has said and done a lot of dumb stuff over the years but people kept defending him. The incident in the bar was different though and pretty much all of the reaction I saw was negative, even from the usual Conor defenders. It's also a good way to get his name and face back out there two weeks before Khabib fights again.

I hope he's sincere and ready to get back in there and compete. He still seems very delusional about the Khabib fight but I guess that's expected from a fighter and competitor. I think he should take another fight before getting back in there with Khabib though. For one because Ferguson deserves the next shot but also because taking a tune-up fight will probably be better for him. There's no gimme at the top of 155 and these guys certainly don't qualify as a tune-up but maybe he can fight the Gaethje/Cerrone winner.

I don't remember anyone defending McGregor

Willing to forgive and forget? Sure

Eager to turn a blind eye? You betcha!

But I don't think people were defending his actions

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
he really pandered to the masses in that interview, honestly dont believe a word he said. It would be nice if he smartened up though.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Dana was asked about the sexual assault allegations against Conor and Dana said that Conor basically said it wasn't him.

Which is bullshit IMO but time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad